2019-08-16 23:22:51

Hi.

Well, recaptcha does offer captchas in different languages, at leased that was the case when I used them.

And for Simter, well, if you are not able to solve an English captcha, then you should possibly rethink if you are really at the right place at in an English speaking forum.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-17 13:30:24

why can't you even use googles captcha , it's  prity easy and a good replacement  for this system, it's prity anoine  when you have  to wait a couple of days to be unrestricted

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-08-26 05:40:59

Re-captcha  is easy to solve.
very clear spoken words and you don't even have to get everything correct.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-08-26 16:38:37 (edited by defender 2019-08-26 18:00:59)

wait, are we doing that thing again where we waste our time discussing feature changes or updates to the site?  We all know that Richard and Senderman are no where to be found unless something really bad happens, so why even bother having a conversation about it?
None of the previous threads requesting site changes ever got anywhere, no matter how many people agreed with the idea.  We may as well be sharing a fantasy for all the good it's going to do...
I understand that people would like things to be better (so do I) but at the end of the day, this, right now, is audiogames.net, like it or not, and it's almost certainly never going to change, so I would just try to be comfortable with what is here now.