2009-05-23 18:48:53

My victor stream came in yesterday and I transfer stuff over to it. The only problem, it is telling me that there is four less file then what I put on it. I did some reading and came across the part in the docs where Iit talk about it not show anything with a file path longer the 512 characters. I transfer most if not all of the books I had on my pacmate's memory card over to the Victor reader stream wich needs a little cleaning if you get what I mean. So needless to say, I don't want to have to go threw everything by hand to find out witch files are not showing. So if I can get my hands on a program or batch file that will write a list of all the file paths that are longer the 512 in to a text file. After I get this list, I can easyly go in there and shortin the file names in one way or another.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral