2019-08-06 17:06:57

Hello,
Cruise missiles don't affect blaze as they do other fighters now, which means we cannot just cruise thrice and get rid of him. Unfortunately bullets don't seem to do much of anything and normal missiles are too limited to finish him off. What do we do?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-09-12 19:06:00

hi what version of TDV you are playing

2019-09-12 19:33:47

The latest one

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-09-12 22:34:06

It's possible. It is however much more reasonable to deal with if you can get your hands on a flight controller. I have played through the game with both a keyboard and a controller and I can say the experience with a controller is much more realistic.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E
That being said, you are correct in that you cannot wack him three times with a cruise missile. Use the missile interceptors to your advantage though, as that will deflect the missiles onto his jet. Other than that, bullets, bullets, bullets. And cruise missiles, just know that they won't be the end all be all. What I would do, is if you're in a safe position to, i.e you hear either Chase or your rio tell you you're clear to go in for the kill, go in and tag him with the lts. You cannot lose your target that way. Then just fire away with your guns until either of them tells your to break off your attack. Then turn around if you're still at least relatively facing him. Fire cruise missiles in the interim as you will already have tagged his fighter. Keep repeating this for each round.

2019-09-13 04:21:04

jack wrote:

It's possible. It is however much more reasonable to deal with if you can get your hands on a flight controller. I have played through the game with both a keyboard and a controller and I can say the experience with a controller is much more realistic.

Do you have a controller in particular that you recommend for the game?

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27