2009-05-21 03:27:39

Hi.

I got a response to my E-mail to Gma games today.

apparently they're having issues with their paypal system at the moment.

They will however be happy to generate a key if you send them the money via Paypal's "send money link"  ------ just send to the address sales at gmagames dot com, ---- though of course it's neccessary to E-mail them your user code too so that they can generate a key.

hope this helps everyone else in the Gma waiting room.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-05-23 20:14:26

And of course which game or games you want wink

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-05-24 02:51:11 (edited by Ravager 2009-05-24 02:54:13)

Just out of curiosity, anyone ever ordered from GMA from a credit card or directly from a bank card? I am thinking that this thing that is showing up on my statement is them, but the total doesn't come out to their $30 that what I bought was supposed to be (VIPMud). In my statement was:

Greenwood Management A S S (had to space the A and Ss apart, otherwise forum thinks I am trying to swear_ for $28.93 in Toronto Canada,and
ISA Fee for $.28 (don't remember if that was Toronto too though)

Both coming out on the same day. I am guessing the ISA has to do with the American/Canadian exchange rates.
So is GMA canadian based? Is this them, or did I just get taken with some sort of scan and not even realize it yet (and still going to get hit with the $30 for the game). Trying to google that, I came up with about a ton of hits that matched the Greenwood Management exactly (all different things too), even narrowing the search down to Toronto only. So like I said, just want to make sure.

Visit my site at VI Tek Talk.
A discussion forum for cross platform, cross device adaptive tech as well as adaptive tech insociety and different cultures.

2009-05-24 04:49:09

Yes he's based in Canada it seems. I recall there being a note on their site some time when I ordered saying the prices may fluctuate slightly due to the necessary conversion to Canadian dollars.

Odd that it shows up twice though.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2009-05-24 07:45:29

I actually have paypal run directly into my creddit card for security reasons, but the reciet only says "paypal" sinse it was a cash transfer, with the 30 usd I payed for Vip mud given as about nineteen pounds, ---- yee Gods the recession is playing havoc with the exchange rate!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2009-05-29 04:31:21

that is GMAgames.  I ordered with a credit card and got the same thing.