2019-08-01 19:52:33 (edited by RTT entertainment 2019-08-01 20:01:33)

Hi everybody.  This hasn’t been announced so far, so I will post it here. This again was developed by the Canadian National Institute for the Blind and is fully and completely accessible with voice-over. It costs around R15 and one US dollar. It is developed quite well. https://apps.apple.com/za/app/venture-z … 1469551504 tap on the close button when you first start  the app to proceed  through  the introduction.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-08-01 21:31:26

I'm assuming this isn't for android? well then I'll have to fire up my legacy IPod and try it out.

2019-08-02 09:46:04

Hi.

Well, after playing a whole round I can say the following.

Please keep in mind that I am training to become a salesman, so my emphersize is a bit different.

Let me put it like this that the average player who wants to get a feel for things will receive a very solid product and will hopefully enjoy it because the basics are included and easy to understand.

One thing that I have to critisize is that you only have 2 years till the buy up offer comes around, an endless mode where you try to reach a goal you set for your selfe would be a great adition.

What I'm personally missing is the more in depth managing aspect. Things like opposing companys, a finer marketing analysis for example target audience, current market situation, possible market increase or decrease, current finantial situation of the targeted audience group, pricing battles and so on.

Also, you sell generic products in the game. What I am missing is the factor that singles out your product from the others. For example conducting audience analysis, what do the people want, a research system, patents which you can hold or buy up with other companys and so on.

Also you are able to buy up as much products as you want, given your finantial situation of course, but you don't need to worry about things like trade embargos, possible pricing increase of certain raw materials or electronic parts, or even storage space in your company so that you just have space for a certain amount of products, and not unlimited.

Stock would also be a good idea which shareholders can invest to and set up certain goals which you have to meet, for example products sould or a certain income beeing met.

Basically in a nutshell, I am missing the hole statistics and numb crunching part which would make a business strategy game atractive for me.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-03 00:54:42

I'm a little annoyed at the limited time aspect. I know they need that for high scores and such, but I would rather play a game with levels and constant long-terms play.

I'm not so into all the micromanaging and number-crunching that Simba wants, but This game is a real dud for me.

Also, the voice-acting is awful and sounds like it belongs on a preschool program. Jack and Liz make me want to rip my ears off.

2019-08-03 11:21:45

I have a trouble i can not close a tutorial message when i am in place where i have to select financial
I am clicking close button and it wont close
I am using beta of ios 13

2019-08-03 11:34:11

Honestly, I am not surprised. iOS 13 isn’t even released yet. They probably haven’t optimise the app to use it. I believe they might release new content at some point as this is the first version of the app.

2019-08-05 12:32:48

The game is really cool and it was not expensive for what it is, so yeah, howp to see more updates.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-08-05 17:15:34

The voice acting isn’t that bad. I want this game to get a lot bigger and also to have a lot more content if possible. But I think they developed it quite well.

2019-11-06 00:03:23

I have been hoping for a game like this forever!
It's a thinking man's game.
You have to multi-task, think fast, act fast, and keep track of a lot of information and strategy as you grow your company.
I would love to see longer games, and more categories and products.
But it's a steal for 99 cents.
I hope more people will give it a chance, because while I appreciate every developer's effort to make accessible games, I love to see things that aren't so simplistic.