2019-09-13 14:04:18

@Claw and @jack: https://github.com/munawarb/Three-D-Velocity/issues/112

@拓海: Please check the Dependencies section here: https://github.com/munawarb/Three-D-Velocity

@vlad25: I don't remember how admins are assigned on the server, but I'll look into it. I don't even remember people being able to be promoted to admin (shows how long it's been, LOL.)

2019-09-15 19:40:52

Hi,
I just completed the game for the first time and I must say it is certainly among my favourites.
Now, the only Problem I have is that I want to Play multiplayer mode and I don't know a Server that is a) running and b) has some Players. Can anybody tell me about active TDV Servers?

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-09-16 04:42:13

The server allows you to assign admins? How do I do this? I have a server running. You may connect using the christopherw.me address. I need to upgrade it to the 2.44 version.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-09-28 05:22:17

Hi.

I have a suggestion, although this might be quite the big one, but I would love to see something like that implemented.

I was thinking about custom missions and maps.
What I would love to see is the ability for players to write their own missions with a description and create their own maps, maybe with a map creator tool or by writing map files.
The player also could create custom objects which include stats like name, number of hitpoints, movable yes or no, offensive and defensive capabilitys like guns, missiles or missile interceptors.

The names of the custom objects could be spoken by sapi or the screen reader in the list of targets for example.

I know that this might be a big undertaking, but I would love to be able to send players on own created missions and possibly create a storie line consisting of multiple missions.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-10-05 23:05:27

Hi.

Some things that came to my mind while playing the game and possibly could be easier to implement for a possible future release.

1: A radar which alerts you to a certain object a certain distance away, for example you set a distance to for example 20 miles, and the radar alerts you if for example come into this 20 mile radius around your jet. As far as I have seen, you only get alerted if something has locked on to you.
2: AI death match or team death match.
For example you start death match mode, choose the number of opponents, for example 1 to 23, and then if you want everyone VS everyone with the last man flying or a team death match where you then choose the side you want to be on.
For my personall taste, the regular death match doesn't contain enough planes to shoot down xd.
3: Customizing your loadout. This could be handeled by a units system and every weapon and amunition takes up a certain amound of units.
This way you could equip your plane with the weapons you want and take things out you don't want. For example, I would take out the regular missiles because they aren't really that useful and would possibly arm the jet with some more cruise missiles or extra fuel tanks for the situations where afterburners can save your ass.

Would be awesome if this could be implemented some day.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.