2019-07-24 06:02:18

Hey all.
So here's the deal. There's an open source spanish game called fifo, lifo or leafoe for us. It's a medieval exploration, crafting, battling and clan style ish thing.
The instructions of how to set the thing up are in the same open source project, and if indeed there's the spanish version getting continuously updated at www.lifo.es, I wanted to bring this thing to the english community, obviously translating it for you all.
But obviously I need some help. I'm at the university studying programming and music, and might not have lots of time to code or moderate the game itself, so basically that's why i'm searching for a development team if you guys are interested in this project.
The game is browser based and the languaje is PHP, obviously having grafficks as it was originally not intended for us blind people but was pretty accessible. This is what i'll do:
I'll translate the game's messages for us all except the variables. I'll explain later on to my team what they do, but in most cases it's pretty self explanatory.
When  the back the scenes work is done, we'll luckily host the game worldwide, quoting the original author and changing the name to leafoe as it goes phonetically with lifo in spanish.
Finally, we will constantly update the project. As I told you all, I might not have all the time to moderate and add new features to the game even though I do have the knoledge to do so, and that's the main reason I'm searching for a team.
The game is freemium. You can donate to the team in order for admins to give you premium jewels, which enhance your character or might get you some useful weapons.
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2019-08-23 16:32:32

That is a lot of work... to translate the whole game, you must be really passionate about it.

2019-08-24 12:40:09

cool. the project does not sound to bad, does it have any sounds appon event clicks ETC?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-08-28 05:40:41

Hi.
I am, do not doubt it. The game is really cool and accessible, I know spanish and am working on my b2 sufficiency in english, and... basically that.
No, the game itself does not have sounds, though it's not a big matter to implement them at all. It's php after all
Take care.
Mike.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!