2019-07-20 20:44:35

hi guys, so just today, I started playing Psycho Strike again. The reason I want to avoid the police is I want to get the other weapons than the knife and fists. What should you do to avoid them.

2019-07-20 22:10:00

Hi.

Well, there's no other way really than shooting them, they will overwhelm you quite quickly though, especially if you are allone. You should get some other guys and invade the store, problem is though that you can't tell your comrads to for example guard the entrance or anything like that.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-07-20 22:24:18

When the police come, just either shoot them, or run away.
If you choose to shoot them, more and more will come, no matter what you do.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-07-20 22:57:33

yeah, it's best to get in and get out as fast as you can when you're first starting out. It's much easier once you have other guys with you.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-21 17:59:47

but will they interfear with whatever i'm doing? for example if i am in the weapon shop, would they not let me get the weapons, or do they guard the entrance

2019-07-21 21:47:41

the just roam around, shooting at you.
they'll grab items or money though.
i hate when i blow a bank vault then a random person comes along and says "mine now, all mine!".
i usualley end them bhut many have escaped on me bringing the lovely loot along.

2019-07-21 22:46:47

It's been a while, but I seem to remember them being fairly slow, so you can lure them to one place, then jump to the other end of the area and do your business before they get back / more show up. It's kinda tedious in big places like the jail, since more show up in the time it takes you to accomplish anything, but yeah, take advantage of your speed to put distance between you and them.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2019-07-22 16:15:29

If I remember correctly, check the time and go out at night, it will at least lessen sivilians, which can be advantageous. I have no idea if this slows down the police though. Also, when getting more people, the amount of police officers increases as well, so it is not always easier. If you want better weapons, go to the weapon shop and kill the owner. If you need more cartridges either get them from the weapon shop or buy them from the black market. Buying armor also helps. You can also free someone from jail, give him lots of drugs and use them as a throwaway character.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen