2019-07-20 15:50:40

sup evryone
bob rtc is a new platform  released days ago,  it's goal   focused  on  fighting the scammers wether they were tec support scammers,   Refund or any type of scam, the platform   has many scam numbers to call and mess with them, you don't need a client to connect to it or any  kind of program, just  click on the number you want to call directly  on your browser and start your prank call.
the website updates evryday with new  numbers, you can  add numbers to their database, just make sure   it's a scammer number or else they won't accept it, because the website is only focused in   fighting telecommunications fraud.
the website needs a discord account  for you to login   with, if you don't have a  discord account, you can  create one  at the following link:
https://discordapp.com
when you  login with your discord account click on   the navigation button,   now search in the page for a button with your username and click on that,  a new link should apear with the name of phone book click on it and you will  have a new page
wo, too many scammer numbers, right? you can start calling them by clicking the unnamed link after the number
the numbers has headings before them wich tells you what type the scam is
their is a combo box wich you can select the scam type you want to see numbers and browse them
also a note, some numbers are not free in this website to call, if you saw  a Tollfree  word after the heading it means  this number is free, to call unfree number you will have to get your call last more then  47 minuts
if you want to call a number after clicking  on it you can do so by       clicking on that  unnamed  button  after phone number e.g +1 (833) 205-7605
https://bobrtc.live/
have fun

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw