2019-07-15 19:02:57

Hey guys, wanted to share some experience with you guys regarding a program called VDrumLib, which is a V-Drum Librarian so to speak for most Roland modules, except the TD-25, TD-17, and TD-50.  I just successfully used it to vex my TD-12 which is my backup module.    It requires some OCR and you're not completely accessible even then, but some of the features are accessible that matter like sending and receiving kit information to your module via midi/usb which works out nicely because for the TD-12, you don't have to menu dive to do anything.  It's all done by the computer.  I'm hoping we can make this a sibiac add-on to be accessible for other E-drummers that use just about any other Roland module.   

to learn more about it, check out www.vexpressionsltd.com and you'll find information on vex packs, samples of what your kit will sound like after it's vexed with the specific pack, and more info on VDrumLib.   

Hope this is helpful to some people.   My TD-50 is vex'ed but since I know how to navigate the menus on it, I can use an SD card to do all my work with it.  I also have menu guides on the TD-12 and TD-50 done to some degree enough to navigate the things that matter for the most part.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel