2019-07-13 00:34:41 (edited by George_Gaylord 2020-04-17 22:02:39)

Hi guys. My friend Adel and I was tossing around ideas for a simple programme and we came up with this.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4larrevtuhoq … YbMHa?dl=0
Its a prank programme. currently, it has the pretense of getting the source code of all popular audio games but it just generates a corrupted file. I included the source code for this programme so you can change it up for your friends. You can probably fool your sighted friends with it too. I posted this on the immitation audiogames.net forum and some people wanted the source code so i am posting it over here. so, here it is.
Enjoy!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-07-13 01:06:26

flame wor...

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-13 01:17:36

Is this the same file that was posted on the masonasons forum that was found to be a virus?

2019-07-13 01:29:14

Yes. But it is not a virus. This was co developed with Sam Tupy. Anyway, I meant no harm.

_____

2019-07-13 09:45:37

Hi guys,
I think this topic should be in the off topic room as it is not related to any new released games.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-07-13 10:31:06

@3, your post greatly composed with your signature, lol

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-07-13 12:11:52

i dont bleave at all

2019-07-13 13:22:44

how should we download that? You should ve better zipped it up not made this folder tree.

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-07-13 17:32:22

hay guys
don't wory: I learnd that it is a prank program: fist thing is it dounlodes a file; then there will be a thing called audiogame coad.zip: when I try to open it; it said the archive is dammaged or cerupt: so I know the truth about it

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-07-13 17:59:52

virus virus

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-13 18:20:22

That's it, a corrupted archive? christ you guys people really jumped the gun on this one, do you people even know what a virus is?

2019-07-13 18:52:06

Seriously guys, some arguments when trying to proove something would not be bad. You can't say it's a virus without anything else. Why do you think so? You similarly can't say it's not a virus just because you used it and it seemd harmless. Every modern virus is. That being said, I highly doubt this is a virus. If it was, source would not be included. Don't forget that this is still a BGT app so it will be detected as one in any case.

2019-07-13 22:05:54

@ 9, I said that is what it would. and @10, what proof do you have that its a virus? Did you download it and your computer started acting funny? I said, that you can send it to your friends who havent read this forum and promise them the world with it. No. Virus, virus? At least its not stolen code. This is our first practice programme, and you flag it for virus? Look at STW. A couple years ago when I whent to download it they said it was a blinking virus. installed it and nothing happened. You guys just like to tear down smaller start up devs. You guys need to grow up..

_____

2019-07-13 22:06:18

Sorry for double posting, but look at the name of the topic.

_____

2019-07-13 22:06:46

Hil ... arious
... or not ...
Creativity is a dying art.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-07-13 22:25:40

What's so hilarious, governour? lol

_____

2019-07-13 22:28:31

I can't wait for them to tell me how they discovered that it was a virus. Lets put their detective skills to work. I see #9 already got to work and cracked the case and revealed to everyone, that they found out this was a prank, even though the topic name implys so. Good detective work. Better than sherlock Holmes.

_____

2019-07-13 22:36:25

Chill. If you are sure it's not a virus, there's no need to act so aggressively. In fact, doing it will make people think you indeed are hiding something. You should not be so mad just because 5 people say it's a virus.

2019-07-13 23:34:47

It's really frustrating though if you try to come up with something, and people keep saying it's a virus. I guess it was mason first coming up with that, how ever i doupt that he is here anymore and can tell us what he bases that of.

2019-07-14 01:54:33

@18, its true. I get intense really easily.

_____

2019-07-14 03:48:17

Wait what? your pulling out the don't quash new developers card on this of all things?  How does that make any sense in this situation...
And it's not April fools day, so why would looking at the title help much.
LOL

2019-07-14 13:25:44

honestly, it's useless, the title says at all, it doesn't make any sense

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-14 14:01:15

a now it's not a virus

2019-07-14 19:03:48

At this point i have to say, you can do anything with it. You can make it do stuff so meh.

_____

2019-07-14 19:18:49

ok ok ok. Normally I wouldn't post on something like this, but just had to point this out:
@Defender from post 3:
Is this the same file that was posted on the masonasons forum that was found to be a virus?
And then @defender from post 11:
That's it, a corrupted archive? christ you guys people really jumped the gun on this one, do you people even know what a virus is?

---
contradicting is it not smile

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter