2019-07-14 12:50:15

Hi,
Does anyone know how do we pass the Safron city. Is it possible in the stable version or we have to use the old One?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-07-14 13:57:58

have you finished silf ko building vabhav?

2019-07-14 19:38:39

Where's the save file loacaded?

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2019-07-15 12:08:01

it is in the folder where you have your braillemon

2019-08-02 05:25:49

Sorry for bringing this topic back, but I found out how you can catch Staryu and Slowpoke! Surf south of Pallet Town, and you'll find both of them. Now I can finally finish the guide for Braillemon! Well, that's if I can figure out how to catch Zapdos. Should I use the same strategy I used for mythicles in Manamon?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-08-02 11:05:02

Can I get a link to that guide?
Thanks!

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2019-08-02 12:32:22

It's not even close to being done, and I still have to beat the game. However, the beginning is complete. It only goes up to the first gym then ends, but it will eventually be completed. I still have work, college, Objectives and The Blank Game 2 to complete first. Work is obviously the first thing to do and I haven't started college yet, but I also have to finish The Blank Game 2 and get 1.0 out for people, if I could only figure out how to make the post game work correctly!

2019-08-21 02:41:10

How do you complete the Safari Zone? I followed the instructions on a text guide and two websites, but niether of them make sense. One says to go northeast after entering area 1, and when I do that I just bump into walls. I somehow managed to get to area 3 from area 2 and the entrance, and even though the object menu says the special house is there, it's not.