Recently, I have been interested in East Asia.
If there are Chinese or Japanese people here, I'll be glad to receive answers to my questions.
At the beginning of the general questions for the Chinese and for the Japanese:
1. How good is being blind in your country?
2. What is the attitude towards foreigners in your country?
3. If you see a foreigner who speaks your language. What will your emotions be?
4. What do you think about your country?
5. What do you think about the people in your country?
Questions for the Chinese:
1. Is it true that the Chinese have a low level of culture of behavior?
2. Is it true that the Chinese throw cigarette butts in the street, litter in the street and can even urinate in the street? Or maybe there are regions of China where there are no such problems?
3. Is it true that in China there are very few girls and it’s hard for guys to find a girlfriend?
4. Is it true that Chinese people like white people?
5. How do you feel about the Japanese, who have been trying to conquer China since 1937?
Questions for the Japanese:
1. How do you feel about China and the Chinese?
2. What is missing in your country?
3. Is it true that people don't talk to each other on a street in Japan? Is it unrealistic to hear people talking on the street, in public transport?
4. How do sighted Japanese treat to blind people?
5. Is it true that a foreigner, even if he has Japanese citizenship, will never be one of the Japanese?
Thanks to all!