2019-07-05 00:34:15 (edited by Pineapple Pizza 2019-07-05 00:35:27)

When typing in python into the command line, just the word, nothing else, it gives me the python is not in operable command file path or process kind of stuff.  I made sure it was installed properly, python three point something whatever 32 bit. How can I fix this.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-07-18 16:12:51

Hi.

I love the tutorials so far, they're vary helpful.
When do you think part two is coming out? I can't wait for it!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-07-18 18:07:15

you might nee to re install it, some times it can be a little picky.

Have a lovely day.

2019-07-19 00:06:39

@26, try reinstalling. That happened to me the first like 3 times as well.

2019-07-19 11:04:50

vao vao long time wated for this things wateing to have new parts of tutorial ! nathon. your really awsome programmer thanks from heart  wil try this and  ask for help if need

2019-07-19 11:36:07 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-07-20 12:10:56)

if you don't shut your pc down and just wait for sometime you will have it completely   distroyed, that's what happened when you don't close the loop,    also, i don't like using files in the very first steps

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-07-20 00:46:01

@31 a little dromatic?

@everyone else, I don't like to give deadlines for things, as I end up missing them or producing a bad product.
I've hit a spot of bad luck with my computer in terms of python developing right now which is why the second part is not quite ready yet.
In the mean time, I have been  researching various methods for going about the game, so I can teach you the best one out there.

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2019-07-20 12:11:03

at    post 32 i didn't mean to efend you or start a drama,              actualy what i said about the loops that  i got a heavy  damage in the ram, that's why i said that,  it was something nasty i did by the way with the loops, about using the files, that was just My opinion

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-09-30 15:40:25

Sorry for reviving this, but I was wondering if this will be continued?

2019-09-30 15:59:46

Hi there,
They certainly will be.
It is simply a matter of free time at the moment, or lack there of.
Each tutorial is around 15 minutes of recording, plus 30 minutes of audio editing time.
What with my other projects, the maintenance of CR, website things I'm trying to fix to get higher google rankings, meetings, my degree, running a society, losing one of my pets dogs, plus eating and, sometimes, sleeping, they fell at the wayside.
Rest assured though these are not abandond and they will be completed

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2019-09-30 22:13:05

@35, have you ever considered hiring a private team to help you with some of the things that a team can do? I.e.: your website?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-09-30 22:19:18

@36, Aren't those usually paid?