2019-06-28 09:02:40

Hi,
There is something I have been curious about for a long time. Before replying to a topic, we can navigate through the pages using headings and choose one without further action. After posting a reply on a topic however, You can't simply move through the topics with h and choose the topic on which you have posted a reply, but you need to focus on the link using K or whatever method with which you are comfortable. I don't know the inner workings of this stuff, but it's as if the link and heading get seperated on topics you have replied to. Is there a logical reason behind this or is this some sort of oversight?
It's no big deal, but as I said, everytime I encounter this situation i get curiousor and curiousor smile

2019-06-28 13:54:49

apparently when you reply to a topic there is a . (dot) added to the beginning of the title of the topic. I don't know why it's like that.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-06-28 15:38:57

It's been like that since I can remember.

2019-06-29 04:11:05

the dot thing indicates threads you've posted in.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-02 04:06:03

It's probably to show you that you've posted in there.