2019-06-26 18:01:43

Hi all

At myTrueSound we are not interesting in doing just games. We have lots of plans, and bit by bit we will (hopefully) make them truth.

Today we would like to introduce to you our little corner called myTrueFriends. It is a space not for us, but for all of you interested in accessibility, gaming, audio, music, etc. It is not a place where we talk about our games or our actions, but where you can talk about yourself and the things you like most.

Our goal is to get one new guest every week. And the time will tell was it a good idea or not (smile)

Our first guest was Brandon Cole, also known as SuperBlindMan. Brandon, as he likes to say, is a creature of many hats. What does that mean? You are welcome to listen his voice and his story, or read the transcription, from our corner. In addition, all links leading to his work are included there.

Our second guest has been Riley Rose Frazy, a wonderful accessibility advocate who has supported us from the very beginning. You can also read her story and find out more about who she is, and why she is doing what she loves to do. Also links can be found.

Who will be the next one?
Would it be you?
Would you like to know more friends?

Please, feel welcome to visit our corner, following the link below www.mytruesound.com/mytruefriends

Best regards
David

mytruesound.com - we hear the difference

2019-06-26 23:25:50

Hi,
When going to a guest's profile and clicking the play button with NVDA, I press the space bar and it does not seem to play at all.

2019-06-27 01:43:16

Hi,
Try using Microsoft Edge and pressing Enter on the Play button. This is the only way I got it to work on Brandon's profile.

2019-06-27 01:52:14

The audio worked fine for me. Using Chrome with NVDA.

Host of Sightless Fun, podcast about visual accessibility in modern Board Games.

Follow on Twitter

2019-06-27 09:21:44

aaron wrote:

Hi,
When going to a guest's profile and clicking the play button with NVDA, I press the space bar and it does not seem to play at all.

Hey aaron! We're myTrueSound's AudioWizard team but we are also responsible for some elements on the website. We investigated the problem and it seems that the play button should work by pressing Enter key like Munawar said. If you or anyone else find any other problems on the website feel free to PM or reply to us. We're always ready to help and fix them! smile