2019-06-25 21:44:33 (edited by Dragonfly 2019-06-27 22:38:49)

I have been a visitor to AudioGames.net for many years now though have not made many posts myself. Some of you might know me from muds or other games going by the name Ulias or Eli. I'm posting today to ask for help from those who are able. On May 28th I took my daughter to the emergency room for extreme headaches and nausea. They performed a CT scan and found a mass in her brain that needed immediate surgery. we were transferred to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston within a few hours and 2 days later she underwent a 13 hour surgery to have the tumor removed. She's in recovery now but we have not left the hospital since that initial visit to the emergency room. Medical expenses are covered but we currently have no income to pay our bills and not expected to be able to leave until July 10th, possibly later. My sister has started a go fund me page and I'd like to leave the link here for anyone in the community that might be able to help. Even if you are unable to donate yourself, please consider spreading the word in any way that you might be able to. If you would like to donate but don't want to use go fund me you can PM me or E-mail me at [email protected] For those that would like to help spiritually my daughter's name Is Eliana Rose, she's nine and is definitely a little gamer girl. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Here is the go fund me link.
https://www.gofundme.com/eliana039s-surgery-fund You can also donate directly to www.paypal.me/barbiei22

2019-06-25 23:04:53

Well I would love to donate, I am currently unable to. I will be able to spread the word via my YouTube channel though. If that’s okay.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-06-25 23:07:54

I'll spread it through my twitter and facebook.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-06-26 04:28:51

at post 1. please drop me a email at
[email protected]
provide me with a pay pal email and i'll see what I can do to help to help your little one

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-06-26 07:31:47

Hello folks. Dragonfly, please also contact me at [email protected] with details on how to donate using paypal. I'd love to do my part.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2019-06-26 10:53:20 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-06-26 11:01:39)

i really can't donate cause well no paypal and etc, but i will share it in twitter, discord, skype.

Yours kindly

2019-06-26 11:28:10

Money  is tight until next week, but I will do my part.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-06-26 11:32:19

My best wishes. I hope everything gets well soon for you. smile I wouldn't be able to donate,  due to no PayPal here, but I'd love to share it on my twitter for sure. smile all the best. smile

2019-06-26 15:58:11

I've just shared this to my twitter.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-06-26 16:10:43

My paypal is currently a little broke, and I've never used go fund me before. What size donations are you looking for, and can I donate using just a debit card without any services to go fund me or directly to you through EFT?

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2019-06-26 16:34:03

Hi.

Thoughts and prayers with you and hope your little girl  gets better soon.

Unfortunately at the second we're seriously lacking money wise due to paying for my wife's imigration visa however I did try to make a small donation with gofundme but I'm not sure if it took.

If not I will make a paypal donation next week.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-26 18:41:41

Thank you all so much for your support, as I said before I'm still a little new to posting here so I'm not exactly sure how to quote the messages in my response so I apologize for that. As far as donation sizes really any amount will help at this time, we certainly understand folks being tight on money, though it's nice to know there are so many willing to help if they could. For those that asked for a paypal  I will send e-mails a little later today. someone asked about EFT and I will have to look into how to do that from where I am at the moment. I wanted to mention that we have gotten the pathology report back and it's benign, though they still want to monitor that little bit they had to leave in. I can't thank you all enough for keeping my little one in your thoughts.

2019-06-26 19:33:39

I don't have alot of money, but I can do my part.
Send a pay pall email here or pm me and I will do my best to help you.
Howp you can get the money you need and I howp your little one is getting better and better.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-06-27 13:07:01

@Dragonfly
The easiest way to do this might be paypal.me
More info right here.

2019-06-27 22:30:40

Ah, I'm not sure why I didn't think to do that before. The [aypal is paypal.me/barbieI22
Thank you for the tip on something that probably should have been obvious. Elly is starting to go further without the assitance of a walker but is still having problems with her left eye not wanting to cooperate.  Now to figure out how to edit my original post.

2019-06-28 16:18:30 (edited by defender 2019-06-30 15:31:04)

Nice, it works, just sent 5.00USD.
I'd probably still email everyone who posted their address the link though, just encase they miss the update.