2019-06-27 00:10:08

My problem? my, problem, as you so eloquently put it, is the shit that this community has become.

2019-06-27 10:11:51

well yeah ok, that is certainly  true, but what the hell do you wanna do against it. The whole community has become younger and that is maybe one reason for this circumstances. Just make the best out of it and do your own thing. Perhaps it is getting better in the future.

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2019-06-28 15:52:53

Moderation:

Urh, consider this an official warning, and I believe that's your second (I will double-check the public record to be sure). If Ivan does not want something hosted, and he owns the copyright to it/it's his code, then you don't post it. You don't get to decide that you really really wanna play it, damn it, and that Ivan's stupidity or lack thereof entitles you to do what you please. Nope. No sir. Not here. Adding insult to injury, we don't call people stupid, even in a backhand fashion. That on its own wouldn't have been warning-worthy, but you've already been warned for behaviour in this same vein. Please don't make us escalate this further.

And to the rest of you, let's cool it, okay?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1