2019-09-02 20:00:18

hi
it still says access denyed

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-09-02 20:20:44

Is there anything I need to do too a drive folder to make it accessible to download?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-09-02 20:22:36

I don't know. I've never used it.
you could try dropbox

me and a friend of mine have made a youtube channel where we upload beats that we make. If you want to check it out, you can find it at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD0CxF … PFlCqjOtOA

2019-09-02 20:43:39

Dropbox doesn't work on this computer haha.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-09-02 20:58:36

Just upload it on tinyupload.com or firefox send. Something that's temporary and then someone can upload it somewhere else permanently.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-09-02 22:31:47

Hi Redfox,

I would be happy to include some of these in the game as I see fit, however the link does not work. It simply says access denied.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!
Follow on twitter! @ItsBrynify
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: brynify.me

2019-09-02 22:32:43

As to @46, I was thinking about it, but as it is now you already know you have passed an obstacle by the ding sound it plays, so I don't currently see a need. Let me know if you feel otherwise, as it would be easy for me to add in.

I've been going by Bryn, which is now reflected in my profile. Please do your best to respect this :) Mess ups are totally OK though, I don't mind and totally understand!

2019-09-02 23:01:18

Endless Runner version 0.40 is now here!

https://t.me/masonasons_me/16

2019-09-02 23:38:45

Hi!
I am sorry, I can't download this game.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-09-03 01:48:01

Hi Giovani,

What error are you getting?

2019-09-03 03:53:25

If it is telling you you need a program to open the file, just hit escape, then you will be on the page with the post in telegram. then fine the link ending in Endless Runner.zip. Click on that and you will be able to download it.

2019-09-03 04:19:22

I like this game. It is one of my faves from this dev.  Keep up the good work.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-09-03 04:43:07

@62 thank you! I'm already working on another version! smile

2020-11-15 11:12:20

Apologies for restarting an old topic, but I was just wondering if this game will be made available for the Mac, as is now the case with Crime Hunter? I really enjoy Endless Runner under Windows and would definitely download it if it made it over to the Mac platform.

2020-11-15 14:42:24

Yeah, I myself really enjoyed the game and will definitely buy it if Mason would consider bringing it back and extending it.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2020-11-15 15:26:44

oh yeah I play this thing sometimes and it's still fun. An extended version would be really nice.

- Eagle Ear Entertainment
YouTube
Twitch
Mastodon

2020-11-15 19:53:09

Hi guys,

Thanks for your suggestion/interest in an endless runner rewrite! I think that's what I'll start working on next! smile

2020-11-15 20:59:47

Come on! I've been asking you to do it for like a hole year! big_smile good to know it'll finally happen though.

2020-11-15 22:33:19

Very cool! I've been impressed with all the work on Chrime Hunter as well. I'm also a fan of this game and would be excited to see it get new things!

My opinions are my own. I try not to state them as facts and if I'm not sure about something, I do whatever research I can. I feel everyone should consider doing the same.

2020-11-16 13:36:41

That would be awesome. Also, just a heads up, the Python version of Shooter still works for me, but not the new Crime Hunter. I just hope I won't be stopped from playing all of your future games by some sort of unknown problem.

2020-11-16 18:33:27

That will be great. Of all Mason's games, I liked endless runner the most.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2020-11-20 03:54:27

Hi humans,

Tiny Endless Runner update posted, which pushes a few code changes I made some time in 2019 but just never got around to releasing. Enjoy!

2020-11-20 18:52:47

I'm glad this game is still continued, and that Mason didn't give up on it. It's one of my favorites from him  so far, and it's a very very nice challenging time waster especially when I feel that my reflexes need a little more pushing onwards.
Keep up the good work, Mason!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2020-11-21 15:12:43

Wait, is the game back or what? Like we can purchase it and compete and whatnot, or?

Kind regards!

2020-11-22 02:00:15

I believe you always could.