2019-06-19 23:47:25

We need longer names for topics. Any way, what I mean by this is, I have some audio improvement softwhere that came with my computer. Got rid of it, because it screwed with the sound on my head phones. Thing is, it actually made my speakers sound better. But couldn't keep it around, so I just installed a fresh windows sound driver. But But now it's back, and I want to see if I can make it effect my speakers, but nothing else? Windows 10, dell laptop.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-06-20 00:32:42

Oh boy, Dell laptops, especially new ones, aren't very accessible, if at all, when it comes to things like this. It may not be possible. Do you know what Dell laptop you have?

If you like what I post, please thumbs it up!

2019-06-20 01:59:55

oh, shit. dells, especially modern ones don't let you do really anything in the sound settings with a screen reader. I'd recommend having someone sighted help you.

2019-06-20 03:56:23

Ok, is there any way I can get something like that done with another softwhere? I'll reinstall the regular sound driver till then

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.