2019-06-19 01:53:44 (edited by cw 2019-06-19 01:55:04)

I know that people talked about what can be done with a pi over here, and I asked about flaky wifi over here. Now, I have another question. Where can I get a pi 0wh here in the US? I know that I got the kit I used over here, but I might need to replace the pi. When I got this back in December, they was not selling it with the display and it was with the pi 0w instead of the pi 0wh. As far as I recall, they put the header on the pi before they shipped it out. Now, I am looking for a pi 0wh so that I will not have to worry about putting the header on.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-06-19 01:58:31

Not sure, try ebay?

2019-06-20 04:49:44 (edited by magurp244 2019-06-20 04:52:38)

Hm, specifically the Zero w h? There's a few listings found on [adafruit], [buy a pi], [the pi hut], [pimoroni], and [amazon].

Alternatively you could try getting a regular Pi zero w and order some [hammer headers], no soldering required, just some gentle tapping with a hammer. Some other places to find some pi hardware would also be [MCM Electronics] and [Micro Center].

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-06-20 17:36:11 (edited by cw 2019-06-20 17:40:05)

I will go look at those sites. I am using the pi as a gateway computer for something here. Seeing if replaceing the pi I complained about fixes the problem. All it needs is the connection I need and internet access. Basicly, I am connecting a SDR to the net to relay coms from where I am at to where I wish to comunacate, and the SDR I have fits the pi 0wh reasonably well. Trying to keep everything in a small, easy to cary case. This is something I plan to use headless most of the time. Also planning on using it through my IPhone or local wifi depending on what is called for at the time. As a side note, I might be interested in doing something like using one of these for an EchoLink node. Then again, I wonder if a team talk server can be set up on one of these. Be interesting finding out. Now to go find me a good battery that I can use if I wish to go portable.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral