2019-06-18 16:38:21

Hello guys!
I am wanting to develop a website and one of the functions of it is that of simulator, ie pages of instruments that when a key is pressed a sound file is executed.
Could someone help with this?
What language, materials, etc.?
I am learning html5, but in the future we will work with javascript.

2019-06-18 17:00:40

Yup javascript

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-06-19 02:57:49

Could you pass me material tips or google searches for  this subject?

2019-06-19 10:13:44

I can't do that for you, but i know java script allong side with node.js will work. i don't know how to do that, but if you need help with just go to ghorthalon's github, there are a few libraries to help you get started with.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-06-23 19:52:39

I was able to create a program in python that when pressing a certain key it plays a sound.
Does anyone know of any way to implement this in html page? In case, instead of using jajvascript, this program or script, which you want to call, would be responsible for playing these sounds.

2019-06-23 22:11:12

I'm not honestly sure, probably java script, because I've seen games made in it, but how exactly to go about that I'm not sure of. try looking at w3 schools java script guide.

2019-06-23 23:30:09

w3Schools is great, but it won't teach you everything you need to know. Like people have suggested, go to Ghorthalon's github and begin learning from his libs, though obviously you need to be familiar with node.js, package installation, and Java Script, the last one is the most crucial one to know.

2019-06-23 23:41:38

Hello.
JavaScript I would guess this would work. Can't help you on that, I don't use javascript, though I do have it with my visual studio installation in case I decide to use it someday. From what I understand, you want to make a softsynth that runs in the browser, I've never seen this before, but I'm sure it's possible. You would have to supply a lot of sounds for various instruments, and for people who are serious musicians, you want to make the sounds very good quality.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order