2019-06-18 15:13:18

There is interactive fiction with this name.  It is HTML.  It does not work on my computer I cannot navigate.  It is not working on an iPad the text box does not let me click on it can  someone help with this?

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2019-06-18 15:14:05

It is on IFDB

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2019-06-18 16:26:11

When you said that the text box doesn't let you click on it, makes me think that it's in Unity, with no accessibility hooks.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-18 16:31:32

I'm pretty sure it is. Is there a way to get it to work?  On the iPad. It's not too bad on the computer but it's a pain in the rear.

Sentinel, out.

2019-06-18 17:50:52 (edited by stewie 2019-06-18 17:51:03)

Worldsmith is an html page hooked up to a glulxe interpreter. Which Screen reader and web browser are you using?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2019-06-18 18:40:41

I am using voice over on the iPad.  Is it possible to get it hooked up to frotz?  That's what I love to use

Sentinel, out.

2019-06-18 20:18:09 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-06-18 21:02:56)

Works fine with firefox and nvda. Wont run on my phone though but I'll try it again with fabularium and see. Last time it was chrome.

Edit: It actually crashed fabularium when I tried to import it. Maybe the file was too big. It does, however, work with firefox, but i had to toggle the full screen button to use the edit box. Maybe try that.

2019-06-18 21:01:15

I have no access to an android device. Not one that works at least.

Sentinel, out.

2019-06-18 21:59:20

I got it working with Firefox

Sentinel, out.

2019-06-20 19:01:02

Yeah, I'd wish we could just somehow load the blorb file with a normal interpreter. But this sadly doesn't work because it's embedded to deeply in the java script code. The game is awesome, though.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.