2019-06-18 09:38:02

Hello!
I've seen some C# Fmod examples on the net, but they are all for unity. Can someone provide me with something more universal?
Thanks.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-18 12:22:18

I found this a  while ago, but I am not sure on whether this still works/is still updated.

Paul

2019-06-18 20:35:18

f you download FMOD, it has a .cs file that function as language bindings for .NET to the FMOD API. The docs also list C# function declarations as well. The files your concerned with are fmod.cs, fmod_dsp.cs, and fmod_errors.cs, for the core aPI; and fmod_studio.cs, for the studio API, both of which are located under C:\Program Files (x86)\FMOD SoundSystem\FMOD Studio API Windows\api\core\inc and C:\Program Files (x86)\FMOD SoundSystem\FMOD Studio API Windows\api\studio\inc, respectively. The FSBank API does not have C# bindings yet, so you'll need to use some C/C++ for that. The paths that I listed correspond to the default FMOD API installation path on windows only.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-06-18 21:18:29

ah I didn't know that. I guess it will make things even easier.

Paul

2019-06-19 11:44:02

Thank you guys.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com