2019-06-18 00:58:35 (edited by defender 2019-06-18 00:59:51)

Yeah half a year was more of an estimation, the timeline is hard to keep together.  Maybe more like 9 months/1 year, when TK was getting leaked/going paid and then heating up again in the last month or two with all the clone drama.
It's cool that your able to talk about this calmly though, so thanks for that.

2019-06-18 01:16:49

Also dropbox folders are a really bad idea because the version control is, at best, hard to access. If you're going to be letting untrusted kids, and yes I say kids, beta test your software, you need a better version control such as github or a gitlab on your own server. Dropbox, and the v virus spreading, is probably the reason why BGT games are now flagged as malware. It's because people would open the infected games from within their dropbox folders, and then the infection would spread to random files on the users' pc's especially in other nearby files/folders which would often be in other dropbox shared folders that they had, spreading the virus more and more, etc.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-06-18 03:12:53 (edited by defender 2019-06-18 03:54:40)

@28'
That's, like, incredibly minor dude, no one but you really cares that much I think.
I mean it's not good, and it's a step back for him, but neither is it that bad, because who knows how much harm he meant to do with it and who knows if the person was asking for it with their behavior.  70% of the blind teamtalk community sucks, and deserves exactly what it gets almost every time something happens.
I'm sure shit's happened to him too, and if you hang out in those toxic communities knowing how life drainingly stupid and nasty they are, you should expect nothing less.
That quote, if true, is pretty hilariously ironic though.

2019-06-18 03:17:33

Noah,
you seem to be going on and on and on and on about this for the last 2 months. Posting it on twitter, the audiogames forum, anyaudio, and going so far as contacting my High School I went to in hopes of calling up the local police is proving nothing. It noly proves that you are some 16 year-old kid who is trying really, really, hard to prove that you are above everyone else. What exactly are you trying to prove here. It was a pointless prank. I'm sure if I called up the same person who I apparently hacked they would probably laugh about it now.
Again, what the hell are you trying to prove to others other than the fact that you are trying really hard to either turn people against me for something that I did that didn't really harm anyone or to validate yourself as doing something for society.
Looking forward to hearing your answer

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-06-18 04:14:15

Submitted. I like beta testing things. That's why I sort of keep an eye out for these things.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-06-18 05:39:59

Moderation:

TheGreatCarver, I'm going to issue a warning here. Ivan played a prank on someone, and it might not have been all that nice, but you aren't even the wronged party here. I'm not quite sure what you think you're doing, except for trying to smear Ivan worse than he merits, but this hopefully will cool you off just a bit.
You tried to smear me in a different topic, and I took no action against you because I was not impartial. I thought you were just as out of line then, and I think the root of it is that a few months ago, I was instrumental in denying you your right to be forgotten. Funnily enough, you're still here, still posting and evidently do not wish to be forgotten. The reason you're getting a warning and not a caution is because this isn't your first rodeo. If you really have moved on, or have grown up, as your very first mail to me implies that you have, this is not in the least productive or indicative of that. I mean seriously. Trying to contact the guy's high school? Did you actually do that? I have no proof that you did, but you also tried to threaten audiogames.net with the law when attempting to force your right to be forgotten onto us, and look how that ended up. As such, I wouldn't precisely put it past you.

This last I'm offering as more general advice. My mod hat is still on, but there is no more punishment to be doled out.
I think this is a good time to step back and ask yourself how much some things really matter to you. Do you get your kicks out of trying to make other people look bad, or by finding hills to die on, metaphorically speaking? If so, I suggest a reorientation of your priorities, and the sooner the better. You seem like an intelligent person, and I'd hate to see your reputation sullied by even more slander and backbiting and general silliness of this nature. Take my advice, and do a little soul-searching.
...Or don't. Go ahead and ignore me. Keep doing what you're doing, if you want to see what happens when a community gets sick of your antics.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-18 07:04:01

Hello. OK guys, the reason why I signed up for beta testing is because I think that in beta testing, you can have a chance to make friends with people, and you can also establish, and build trust with them. The first thing I ever beta tested was Branble, and i'm going to be totaly honest, Branble did not look as friendly at first, but with time, boath on and off TT, in working with him, at least on my end, I think he has become quite, quite friendly I don't know Ivan at all, and I rather take the time to know him than just listening to storys about him, so, Take care for now, mister Chasing Demons out!

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-06-18 08:07:29

Hi.
I completely agree with Defender, especially regarding to the attitude. That, combined with my own previous experiences makes me not interested in help testing anything from this developer at all.
However, I totally respect that people are trying to change, and I'm glad so many are interested in helping. Let's hope it'll turn into something great.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-06-18 09:15:49

aa post 19 yeah i have registered version of bm sure thanks.

Yours kindly

2019-06-18 13:13:54

and he deletes the post. Smart kid...or not

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-06-19 18:57:44

Yo Ivan, I don't know if you got it but I sent in an application.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.