2019-06-15 01:37:13

I hate touchscreens. That being said, the coffee machines where I work use them. Are there any feasible options to accommodate for them (other than asking somebody, lol)?

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-06-15 01:56:16

Depends on how big your work place is.. tactile markings on your personal prefered combination of choices would probably help. Other than that, asking someone is the only thing I can think of... lol.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-06-15 05:23:02

Hmm... What make and model of coffee machine are we talking about here? I think most such appliances beep when an option on the touch screen is pressed, so maybe we could come up with a menu guide on what parts of the screen to touch and in what order to get your desired drink, using the edges and corners of the touch screen as a reference.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-06-15 06:00:59

Good thought, but that would require getting a layout of the touch screen.. and I've never seen any described ones from the type of commercial coffee machine that is typically in a work building.

2019-06-15 06:31:54

If its a standing coffee vending machine, a make or model number could give an indication of the general panel layout, although machine owners can customize available drink options and selections. A photo or video taken of the machine would probably suffice, bonus points if they show someone going through the steps of ordering a drink. Something smaller like a commercial coffee maker may be easier to dig up info on as they tend to have more standardized menu layouts.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2019-06-15 06:49:40

True that! Didn't mean to say it was impossible, just that I've never found any myself. For these types of machines I usually just swallow my pride and ask the nearest person who is willing to help, anyway.

2019-06-15 21:07:34

Some of these have an option to control them using smartphone. Isn'ty it an option in that particular case?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-16 03:13:45

I could possibly get a make and model of the machines. Fortunately, they're all the same throughout the building.
Noted on all of the suggestions, I'll take them into consideration.

2019-06-16 20:55:29

Aira does work, although being an avid coffee drinker would eat away my minutes very quickly...

2019-06-19 21:38:25

in that, i'd recommend be my eyes.
It's very similar and doesn't cost anything and is free to use.
oops, wrote the same thing twice.