2019-06-15 16:34:21

One game I thought always got sadly neglected was Zero sight by Shard workshop and its addon, extended operations.
Want a detailed flight sim with random weather, lots of missions to do, including random tasks, the  chance to completely customize your plane as well as take on enemies in genuinely challenging combat?
its even got a random mission mode too. Maybe its because the games are genuinely challenging, indeed you'll crash at take off and landing a good few times before getting everything right, though that just increases the satisfaction when you do see your enemies go boom!

I played both Zero sight and its addon quite a bit back in 2012, but for some reason the games just fell off the map and everyone forgets about them, which is odd as they're still available, indeed I should install them on my Pc and give them another go.

they are available here

Enjoy!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-06-15 16:43:50

Adventure to Fate: Quest to the Future was always good, but then iOs broke the game.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-06-15 17:13:33

Zero site was ok, but I didn't find combat enjoyable at all. In most cases, I let my wingman do the job. In other cases, it felt like a random number generator.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-06-16 23:27:20

Wow, I hadn't heard of Escape Beat, but I'm really enjoying it. The Audio Game Jam stuff was on my list of games to check out, but I never got around to doing so for one reason or another, but now that I have I'm quite impressed. If it had been expanded a little more, I really think it would have made a much bigger splash in this community. Given that these games are basically prototypes, I can see why it wasn't, but I think it still would have gotten a lot more appreciation if it had been a fully developed game.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-17 00:01:22 (edited by defender 2019-06-17 19:44:40)

As for audio game jam games, it's subjective but, avoidance, the forest that lost it's voice, that crazy stairs game, and free falling, are all decent as well.
The rest, as far as I can remember have problems that make them annoying to play even if they aren't bad.  Either way you could always check out Liam's playthroughs on his channel just to hear what they sound like, as some of them were kinda cool even if gameplay was buggy.

2019-06-17 19:19:51

I am baffled as to why more people don't talk about the YuGiOh MUD on the forums.

I get that it is a trading card game and everyone is not into that, but it is very extensive, it has decent sound packs for both mush and VIP.  On top of all that it gets updated frequently to the extent where we get access to the same content as the mainstream players at almost the same time they do. 

This game has a steep learning curve, but it really pays off to learn it.

New players are always welcom,  allinaccess.com 1234.
Grab the mushclient Soundpack at https://github.com/Timtam/yugioh-soundpack

Just in case anyone reading this does not know what YuGiOh is, its a card game that has a popular anime based on it.  gameplay involves building decks of cards with monsters, spells and traps.  You then use your deck to battle against an opponent.  Imagine crazy party battle mode but a lot more complicated and with thousands of different cards.