2019-06-10 03:20:25

I only found one topic on the forum about this from a year and a half ago, and I don't know how familiar people are with this service.

There is a great captcha solver called
Rumola
that works as an extension/add-on for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. I have used this for quite some time and thought it was abandoned, but I re-enabled the extension for Chrome, and it works perfectly for me. Do give this a try if you haven't.

You are granted 5 free credits (1 credit per successful captcha), and then you are required to purchase more. Setup is easy to navigate through. Good luck!

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-06-10 10:21:02

I'd like a quick guide on this, I did try this once, and it got me know ware. If you'd be kind enough to give a quick run down it would be appreciated.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-06-10 12:00:09

First, enable the voice announcements in the addon setttings,
second, please go to the captcha field and select "recognize captcha" from the context menu

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-06-10 12:53:02

This is totally off topic, but where've you been my fluffy dog? You need to get your furry tail on Swamp more; not that I play it frequently, but that's the only forum from where I've seen you participate.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-06-16 04:59:12

*** O T*** @LordLundin.

sadly real life commitments keeps me away. swamp is a super addictive game.  and my weakness. smile

There's a place for me in this universe.

2019-06-16 22:38:11

I wonder how, and why, Rumola was brought back? I know it had been unavailable for a bit, but I'm happy it's back now, especially since the other captcha solver which was in beta seems to have disappeared for good. I agree with the first post. It works well, and as far as purchasing credits goes, it's a more than reasonable cost.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-06-18 00:07:43

@6, I suspect they were updating it or fixing something and didn't want it to go live until the issues were resolved. Would've been nice to know that -- maybe a blog post or an update on the page? Lol. Assuming that that's what the actually happened.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?