2020-06-01 17:24:10

I wonder what the shining herb does. It's really difficult to optain, because you can win it in a silver competition.
It's not a spoiler because if you look at the shedule, you can find this info.

2020-06-03 08:33:18

Hello.
I have noticed very strange bug.
When I pressed move in gymm, It moves me to list of music to change.
Please, would You edit It?

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-06-03 22:56:04

For now, don't go there then.
I actually don't see any purpose of the gym. You can use the gym's equipment to train even in the farm, so just for now, don't go to the gym, not only because of a bug, but because it's useless.

2020-06-03 23:39:35

I agree, once you have all the stuff you need it's useless to go there.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2020-06-04 06:09:09

Hi
I'be just noticed that version 1.35 has been released.
Changes:
# 2020-06-04 V1.35
## Bug fix
- Fixed a bug that some menu selections are misaligned when entering the gym without a jukebox
End of changes.
Now the question is where's the jukebox?
I used to go to the gym to listen to the game tracks and now i can't, and i don't see a jukebox option in the menu.

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!

2020-06-04 06:44:04

Ofcourse, but when I haven't It, so I must go there.
But, I can close this gym by pressing escape key.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2020-06-04 18:29:43

Spoilers, the h key will skip them.
Ok, my curse golem won the official flag masters, his rang went up to S3...
What? I've never had that scene.
Oh man! It talks about the jukebox!

Spoiler end.

My curse golem (rock ghost type) died.
Now, I have a monster that is dragon sound in type and I think it's a mighty beast.

2020-06-07 07:40:13

Hi:

Could anyone suggest successful monster raising strategies? I have a dragon that, thanks to the stat boosters, is at peak period at one year and sic months of age. It was created by combining two S-ranked colloseum champions with the dragon's fang. All competitions at ranked at B. Can I attempt to beat the game with this one, or should I raise it and prepare to fuse it with something else?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-06-07 08:19:19

hi, how do I prevent monster from dying or make them younger?

2020-06-07 18:18:36

Spoilers, skippable with the h key.
When a monster is close to death, rejuvenate it with a golder herb.
You can use golder water as well, but it's not so effective.
I didn't test it, but using a golden seed when combining monsters may also make them live longer.
I assume so because the description says that the golden seed is the source of golden herbs.

2020-06-08 03:47:45

Where do you find golden herbs or water? I've seen the competition where you can win golden seeds in the previous versions but haven't found it in this playthrough yet

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2020-06-08 10:57:08

ah, I, too, know of those competition, however I believe that your monster must be over 5 years old to participate, which would imply absolute at least s3-rank.

2020-06-09 01:28:12

Read spoilers or press h to skip them.
Both golden herbs and water can be found in the jungle, but they are rare.
I've also found a single golden herb so far in the mountain.

Spoiler end.

For anyone who is interested, I started working on a mod to this game. Pates joined me soon after I gave him the first test wersion. Because I have been studying and writing exams recently, pates is the only one who is working on it now, but I will rejoin him on wendesday after writing all the exams.
When we are ready to release the project, one of us will surely create a new topic about it.

2020-06-10 04:08:02

I have been thinking of restarting my game to get the new updates and monsters,
Thus far s rank is my best but there is obviously more to go.
One thing I am wondering, is are there any actual bennifits to letting your monsters live out their lives and die a natural death?
spoilers ahoy!

I really like the sequence where that happened once and the idea that it unlocks ghosts and other types, but it's a shame there isn't more, EG basic incremental stat boosts for starting monsters, or the like.

It also seems that in the game I always found far more fusion items than I ever actually used for some reason as well, and I wondered if I was missing something there.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2020-06-20 01:40:28 (edited by pika-san 2020-06-20 11:28:08)

Hello, where do you find the jukebox? I can't find it in the gym and in the shop.
Edit, the version i started the game was the 1.32, should i restart it?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2020-06-20 19:26:05

No, just update and play through to eventually get it.

2020-06-20 21:59:23

What do i exactly need to get it?

2020-06-21 07:00:46

Hello.
When I launched breed memorial, it announced that a new version is found, 1.3.5 I guess, and I haven't edited the sounds yet, must I edit them or will updating get rid of them?

2020-06-21 15:01:28

Your mod will stay intact.
More jukebox spoilers ahead!
Win a competition like oficial b1 grantpriks, oficial M1 contest, oficial flag masters or oficial new year marathon.

2020-06-21 17:04:36

hey, haven't played this game in a bit, any cool new things lately. Lst thing I remember there were like 3 or 4 new legendary monsters that you needed  to get things from the ruins to get. Anything else cool?

2020-06-22 22:25:51

The sound type.
Shining herb that is difficult to optain.
Juke box.

2020-06-23 00:44:23

The hardest thing to do is to train your monster until 1000 in all skills, your dude will stress during this kind of process...

2020-06-23 05:00:28

I didn't see...but how does one unlock the sound type?
And does sound end up being a pure type like the monorail or bear, or is it something that adds to other types like ghost or zombie or dragon?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2020-06-24 01:08:41

Jayde wrote:

I didn't see...but how does one unlock the sound type?
And does sound end up being a pure type like the monorail or bear, or is it something that adds to other types like ghost or zombie or dragon?

I think you can already unlock this type of monster with jewel's piece. Btw, is it me or do those ones have the same cry as picsys?

2020-06-24 02:17:00

Hi
A friend told me that you can get the shining herbs in the jungle, but rarely, really rarely.
So far he managed to get 3 shining herbs, starting from the time he started playing the game.
I haven't found it yet, but now I have a question.
Any strategies to let your monster living longer?
No matter i give it a golden herb once it gets old, it still doesn't live longer, and you can give a single herb to a monster. usually the monsters that i train live somewhere between 2 years and half or 4 years max, but no more.
Usually i train diferent tipes of pixies and dragons.

Regards,
The all almighty Alolan Ninetales!