2019-07-25 16:22:59

actually, the reason old age is starting so quickly for your monster is there is something going on where you are either using the wrong items or it isn't healty. It might be too stressed, fat, thin, or tired too often, when a monster is unhealthy, it ages faster. I have had monsters not reach old age until well near the age of 5 before, you just have to be extremely careful with them.

2019-07-25 18:19:59

Well thanks, you are probably right, it's just that I can't guess what's wrong...my monster was only once hospitalized, in its very young age, for a short time, and I was always watching on its condition, meaning thin/thick, tiredness, stress, even its relationship with me, I never had problems with those, since I always gave the proper item to it when one of these "problems" appeared...and made it either "very well", or eventually "fine" for the next turn, whenever it was below that level I gave it a week of sleep...so frankly I have no idea what exactly was/am I doing wrong.

2019-07-25 20:19:54

first, hospitalization is a pretty big deal. second, try to avoid using items in the first place and avoid the bad statuses to begin with if possible. 3rd, as a general rule, go with whatever food prill wants you to feed your monster, she's generally right and giving them something that they don't like every now and then is okay.

in regards to some of the statuses. if you work them too much, they get thin, if you let them sleep too much, they get fat. a mix of play and enough rest will keep their stress down. Playing also allows the monster to rest for a week when you do it so you can kill two birds a bit with one stone.

That said, even though monsters are supposed to live for only about 5 years, there are many instances through no fault of your own they might live less, some of that can be genetic too.

2019-07-25 20:20:46

also forgot, you want your policy with your monster to be "normal" being too nice is actually a problem that can screw things up.

2019-07-26 09:42:45

Aaah...so giving items to my monster, and even too friendly relationship can cause this early old age...this figures, I gave an item to my monster almost each single turn, and our relationship recently is almost always 98, 99, or 100% even!

Many thanks for informing me of this!

2019-07-26 10:30:31

@830:

Don't confuse relationship/friendship with policy though. Your friendship should be always as high as possible but your policy should be neither strict nor as it translates in the game sweet I think. Just in case you misunderstood that last advice from bookrage.

2019-07-26 14:26:59

I'm pretty sure that "sweet" is one of the mistranslations. How would you say the opposite of being strict against a monster?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-07-26 14:43:53

Sweet isn't entirely mistranslated. But if you want truly the opposite of strict, you're probably looking for the word "permissive" or "indulgent".

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-26 17:30:26

Leaniant maybe, or however it's spelled, that means to be easy going, or the above words are fine too.

2019-07-26 18:11:40

Yes, thanks, I indeed misunderstood that specific advice, but it doesn't change anything, my policy was also probably too "sweet" toward that specific monster, (or lenient, whatever), especially since it impersonated my real life, over 18 years old cat, who I admire and adore so much...
smile

2019-07-27 00:33:50

so there is a new update which allow monsters to be hospitalize if needed? cause according to the history of this version that i have, the latest is the 1.2.7 still.

2019-07-27 07:34:05 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-27 07:37:21)

As far as I know, hospitilization happens only automatically, in cases your monster gets injured, or accumulates too much fatigue...don't know of a way or possibility to do it "manually", meaning at our own request.

2019-07-27 07:42:38

I have a question. I couldn't rank up A, because I couldn't train much due to this, that monster has four years and after that is, do You know what.
I can only train monsters to around 300 with every abilities, after that not.
What i can do to improve monsters more? Maybe gymm? Some things are very expensive there.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-07-27 09:34:32

Hi Giovani,

that actually sounds like you're doing something wrong. You should be able to hit way better stats even with your first monster. Keep in mind though that your monsters will get significantly stronger overall during the playthrough as you unlock more and more training content.

To really help you solve your problem we need to know better how you're training your monster. Some general advice is:
Don't let your monster accumulate to much fatigue or stress and keep its weight and policy always at normal. Don't let it get hurt or even hospitalized in coliseum battles. Don't give to much items from the shop (some of them are fine, some might shorten the lifespan though) Consider retiring your monster before it dies to have it available for fusion. You only get the strongest monsters via fusing two fully trained ones.
For more specific but spoilerheavy advice look here:
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/446742/#p446742

2019-07-27 13:17:42

Thank You, but what to do, if I want to have My monsters for example 500 for every abilities?
It is just not about training I think.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-07-27 14:03:32

I've managed it before, first, a lot of special training methods can be purchased from the store, try to go on sale days to save money. Also, competing except in the very low-end competitions is a great way to earn stats, and make sure your monster is neither too fat, nor too thin, and you have a policy that is "normal."

Also Nyanchan: in the original monster farm games the word used for being too nice in English was either "Doting" or "spoiled" in English, though all the other words suggested mean the same. "Doting" isn't used much in English speech so you're probably better off using a different word, though "sweet" is fine as is.

2019-07-27 19:51:55 (edited by Caccio72 2019-07-28 16:07:42)

Damn, so some items from shop also make monsters get old sooner...pheww, thanks, that I would have never even suspected!

At least that fusion idea with 2 old, strong, experienced monsters is a great idea, so it will make my dear Tsootsoo reborn, and she shall never ever die that way, yeahhhh!
Even if her appearence and type will be of course modified, lol, I wouldn't mind if I could do this to my rl cat-pet, the over 18 years old Tsootsoo too, so she will stay with me till the end of MY OWN life!

2019-08-01 13:04:16

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Morokuma for such an awesome game. I didn't play that much for the moment, I had my first monster, a Sky Ringer called Staraptor which is a bit more than three years old, it is at rank B in everything except colyseum where it's at rank S. It's at the period where it should consider retirement, well I guess it wasn't too bad for my first monster.
Also big thanks to all the composers who have more or less directly contributed to the soundtrack. My favourite so far is Entrance Hall, but I couldn't listen to all of them so far. When it comes to Soleil-Musique for example, I couldn't get any download link to activate on their website.
Also just for curiosity, is the song you hear during birthdays a traditional japanese song for birthdays or has it been composed for the game?

2019-08-02 01:53:36

I came up with a few ideas for the gm.
Would it be possible to have more stores and variety of upgrades for the farm? such as an altar system so we can both store and fusion our own gems? more places to go such as the explorations is concerned. A style of free exploring similar to the park would be nice just to encounter monsters to train with.
also more things to customize your monsters with such as clothing, better descriptions of monsters. I know we have a Japanese coder, and he's done a great job. A lot of us won't be able to change those descriptions.
As where the park is concerned, I was thinking of us having an area we can explore that can relieve the stress of monsters.
A beach with beach equipment would be cool, and an indoor arena for battling monsters against each other you own, or as above, an online mode.
As for online mode, I have a suggestion. we can trade monsters, battle monsters, and fusion our friend monsters with our own to create things. also a market online for selling objects to our friends.

2019-08-02 02:07:05

I forgot to mention under the farm slot, why not combine the farm and the house to create a bigger zone? as a long term gamer having a farm and a house separate just don't make a ton of sense.
maybe the house section can be slotted over to the farm. The monster cards where we read info also can we get that subsectioned off so that we can find monsters faster for breeding purposes?
I swear the last question of the evening until replied to is this.
Can we get delivery person changed to postal worker, or mailman?

2019-08-02 09:43:55

I forgot to ask, but can we get a quick key to check monster health during battles like the h key?

2019-08-02 11:37:21

starlord2017 wrote:

I forgot to ask, but can we get a quick key to check monster health during battles like the h key?

That has already been implemented.
When the monsters are attacking each other, you can press H and that'll give you an analysis of both you and your opponents HP

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-08-02 15:33:57

oh didn't know thanks.

2019-08-02 15:35:27

I pushed the button to fast, but I got a question for the advanced fusioners out there. I found the sky dragon, and fused it with a demon and got a regular dragon.  now with that, can I fuse it with a griffin combo, and make something legendary with the bear claws, or the burning wings?

2019-08-02 15:50:19

Ugh. Please read through the thread. I know it's long, but you could answer that question already.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1