2019-06-30 14:31:01

I don't know if the developer is planning to make an online version of this, but me and my friends would like to have our own little monster fight in the future if it ever gets added. And, until now I haven't figured out how to unlock the bear, or is it even possible.

The Creator is the greatest creation

2019-06-30 16:55:05

Jewels (not jevels) are used when you fuse monsters. They can have an impact on the monster type you get, but tyhey aren't a guarantee.

I don't think anyone has gotten a bear yet. Bear's Claw just boosts stats when you fuse it with monsters, so that doesn't do it. Though I have a thought on that. Perhaps bear's claw will do for ryon/ryan (not sure of spelling) what moon stone does for pixie? I always thought of that ryon/ryan type as "beast" or "animal" or something.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-30 19:10:20

I'm noticing one persistent bug I hope is addressed in a future version.
For some reason, usually on higher-ranked flag-race matches, I get a bug that totally freezes the game. It is always preceded by some sort of sound in my left ear, a sort of flicking sound as if a monster nearby is trying to threaten me/steal my flags. It's always the same sound, and as soon as I hear it, the game locks entirely. It is sometimes accompanied by some sort of runtime error I've never been able to read. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

2019-06-30 23:04:12

hello I payed the money to make my farm grow to hold the 28 items but I have been playing forever it seems and I haven't seen anything about your farm warehouse growing again. Does it just grow one time or what else needs to happen for it to grow again to hold bigger monsters thanks.

2019-06-30 23:27:51

There are new monsters on this 1.1.7?

2019-07-01 03:33:41

I encountered that bug too, I just press alt f4 and just say no to the prompt and the game resumes. And yeah, ryan has lion roars, so I assume it is a lion.

2019-07-01 05:24:34

Just want to share a little experience:
if you want to raise a bear monster, you have to win the Marc trophy.
The cup will be available when you can win the king's trophy in any competition.
After winning the Marc trophy, you will get a bear gem that you can use to combine any kind of monster into a bear monster.
The result is guaranteed to be one hundred percent sure to be a bear.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-07-01 06:00:27

Ah yes, okay. I did see the bear jewel in one of the cups I couldn't quite win yet (it was a marathon, and god was it ever mean!). Thanks for the info though.

Ah yes, ryon = lion...why the hell did I not think of that?

Current monster is a zombie-devil and has its stats in the 900s, while at old age. It's at SS or higher in everything, so if I pick my spots I might actually be able to win a pile of things with this guy. If nothing else, I think I know a good way to raise monsters now, though it looks like the golden herb I used did not fully reset age to the beginning of the previous cycle. I did it just at the end of peak and just at the start of maturity, and within 4-5 weeks I was at maturity again. It was still useful, but maybe not as much as I was hoping. I still have one left, so who knows?

2019-07-01 06:58:23

Hi. I have two ideas for the game. First of all, do you think there could please be a way to trade monsters with other players? Also, to lighten the work load on the developer, why not include a feature that allows us to translate the Google translations into English? That means that the community could fix the translation and upload it directly to the server. Just a suggestion.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-07-01 07:03:24

There are instructions on how to edit translations in the readme.

2019-07-01 07:18:30

Got a question, folks:

My monster just won the colosseum fight where you get a bear jewel. This is, as far as I can see, the highest battle there is. Problem is, there are like 4-5 things that are still unavailable. silver cup, as well as a few others. There are weird symbols next to them that maybe aren't translating; I figured those would be unlocked once I won that bear jewel, but apparently not. Said monster, btw, is now on his last legs and has his concentration maxed at 999, while his other stats are all in the mid-900s. I'm trying to figure out how to get a shining herb, or whatever it's called, because I'm very curious about its effect.

I do have a bear now, and it looks a lot like a golem, though of course if it's levelled properly maybe it'll do better. I wonder if the monsters at the end (Ciara, wheel, bear, whatever else) have any special properties (age slower, train faster, etc). Or if they're mostly just collection items. I'm getting to a point where I've nearly unlocked everything, unless there's some sort of special prize for getting your monster to s4 in everything. At which point...well, I dunno, but I don't think I'll be doing that, as I had enough trouble getting it to SS in everything before it got too old, and that was with a golden herb to make it a bit younger.

2019-07-01 08:39:31

Hey folks!
I can say it was a very good game!
If developer plan to be make this game online aswell it's going to be awsome.
By the way regarding of the monster cycle life, My monster also got a short life aswell.
If can get something to extend more life it's going to be great!
It's was very hard for newbies player to unlock all the lank cause there monster life it was so short.
I hope developer could put more item in the contest or complitition.
I think it's going to help newbies players a lot too.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2019-07-01 08:44:50

@Jayde

That also made me curious.
There are still a number of tournaments that are locked even though we have won everything.
It seems that there are certain conditions that we must fulfill so that we can take part in the tournament. but because it is not translated, we don't understand the terms.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2019-07-01 08:53:48

so unlocking the bear requires a bear jewel not the bear's claw?

2019-07-01 11:53:20

Aha, I'm working it out.

slight
spoilers

Yes, bear jewel unlocks the bear. And it's not like Ciara, where breeding it with something else will create a Ciara. That won't work. If you want more bears, you will need more bear jewels.
So far, my findings are that bears can ingest a lot of training items before aging up, so I might be able to max this thing if I'm careful. It's still in its peak period and has stats approaching the 500 range (with a couple above it). And I do have a golden herb to use.

I've also discovered those weird supposedly locked competitions and whatnot are for bears, or at least I think so. maybe they're for only special monsters. The point is, I can conceivably play them with my bear now, so that's awesome. It looks like there's nothing else to do as far as cutscenes/an ending goes, unless of course those cups/challenges themselves start unlocking stuff...but I doubt it. Some of them do seem to have medals, but one has aroma cookies as a sub-reward, so maybe no thanks on that one. heh.

end
spoilers

Still having a lot of fun with this one, and I'm like 35 years in. I wonder if one day my breeder himself will die. I'm also wondering if all the questions I answered at the start actually mean anything, or are just a joke as was suggested in the cutscene afterword. I also wonder what would have been different if, when asked if you believe in your breeder assistant, you said no; I said yes because I didn't want to screw myself over.

2019-07-01 12:00:03

which compotation unlocks the bear juel?

2019-07-01 13:45:47

slight
spoilers

So, if you get to SS rank, and do the once-annual SS-rank competition (usually on New Year's but not always), winning that will unlock another fight, usually called King Cup. If you win that, you'll be ranked S4 in your chosen field. Once you do that, you'll have access to another challenge where the prize is something ridiculous like 30k and a bear jewel. I don't remember its name, just check the schedule. They're hard though, I'm not kidding.

2019-07-01 14:19:54

I think the questionnaire in the beginning is a reference to Monster Rancher 2. You had to answer a questionnaire at the beginning before you got paired with "Colt" who was the pretty female assistant for the Monster Rancher 2 entry in the franchise, (You always had a cute female helper in those games.)  But you always scored 92% no matter what you answered.

There were a few things that could change based on choices, for example if you got the question (I believe in alines) and answered true, your monster could get abducted by aliens who would leave behind a random item  you could use to make a special monster.

most question however, and the alien question didn't always come up in the questionnaire meant absolutely nothing.

This game seems to be more like Monster Rancher 2 than any of the other games in the series so I think the questionnaire/test at the beginning is an easter egg/homage to that game.

2019-07-01 14:48:12

Okay the game now has a db page Find it here I've already added it as a favourite big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-01 21:20:28

@Dark
thank you very much, this is very helpful, especially when I want to share this game with new users who need a description and download link in English.

2019-07-01 21:26:31

\@Rio Aryo glad to help, that is one of the things the Db is for, making audiogames easier to find and giving out information.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-07-01 23:11:44

Yay got me a bear finally.

2019-07-02 00:08:40

I don't think the link actualy works. I  I tried it but I don't know if it's the link's fault or my internet's

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-07-02 00:26:50

Yeah I think the link is  broken. Any help? I've tried entering it forever but it's not working.

see ya later. Hope you don't fall off a roof.

2019-07-02 00:41:50

use firefox or crome to download it. IE  wont work