2019-06-15 23:32:42

I was so attouch to my dragon that i just can't bear to put him in hybernation. he has 700 stats in all department from health to toughness.

2019-06-15 23:44:58

Can someone send me a copy of 1.11? I updated and I can't play now haha.

2019-06-16 00:12:12

So, so glad I haven't updated yet.

My latest monster just got to age out, and had 500s and 600s across the board pretty much. Got nearly to S-class, and now I've unlocked plenty more. Looks like my next monster is going to be a club (crab?) plant hybrid, and now I have all the gym things up to the 9k tier bought and paid for, so I can make a killing. Going to see how he goes, then maybe fuse him with poor Sludge, who's about to die. We'll see.

I'd still like to know what to use things like the fairy pod, golden seed, burning wings and such on. After all, burning wings can be used on any old monster any old time, so I don't want to waste it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-06-16 00:34:08

I would as well, I tried a dragon fang on a dragon and anotehr monster I was trying to combine, and it I think, turned my monster in to a pure dragon although he started out with like every dragon move you can get, I don't know if that's just a result of breeding, or if that was the fang it self, but it was nice, it's stats were also very high, but again, I dunno if that's a result of my training the monsters before combining, or if it was the fang itself.

2019-06-16 01:29:48

Seems like I didn't encounter the issue because I was using 1.11.
There were no changes about battle according to the changelog, but I wonder what he did.
As for some creature sounds like slimes, they're not stolen btw. There is a sound archive that Japanese devs can't stop using. lol

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-16 02:39:42

@375, Take it racing or to contest.

The wing is probably for fusing.

Someone let us know when the next version is out? Currently on 1.11.

2019-06-16 03:48:59

I kinda wondered that, Yukio. I'm hearing a lot of sounds that also exist in Shadow Rine. I don't care overmuch, mind you; I assumed it was just the use of the same sound library.

I still wonder if anyone's found any monster combos that have particularly high stat potentials? Also, a question there. So if something says it has a C health grade, but you've got to a point where you're rolling in money, have all the upgrades, etc., can't you max all the monster's stats anyway and render that moot? Or is that going to mean your stats actually max out lower than the stat cap (i.e., S or A or whatever rank at 999, maybe B is 974, etc).

2019-06-16 05:17:59

In other word, japanese devs need to be more creative and make a new slime sound asap...I can't imagine slime sounding like that actually. It'd be more like sludge thingy instead of that boink boink boink boink thing.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-16 05:30:35

I like the slime sounds! I imagine this manic little blob, to be sure, but if you've made slime from one of those YouTube videos, you'll know it can be a bit like rubbery jelly.

Also it's iconic at this point.

2019-06-16 05:31:27

1.13 is out. grabbing it now.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-06-16 06:09:19 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-06-16 06:30:54)

Yay let's see.

Nice there's an English change log now! I enjoy this game very much! Much thanks to the developer for the game and for addressing issues. smile

2019-06-16 07:11:02

So according to the changelog, I can now add my own sounds?
I have no idea how this is done though...
Speaking of sounds, Yukio, where is this sound archive jp devs
can't stop using.
I might use a few sounds as a kind of joke or something, but if these sounds are free...
Well, may as well grab them...
Later!

2019-06-16 07:24:58

threeblacknoises wrote:

So according to the changelog, I can now add my own sounds?

Yes. Read the readme.

2019-06-16 08:20:45

This 1.3 is good?

2019-06-16 10:54:57

This is a very fun game! And I think I'm doing pretty well. Here are the results of my first monster, who unfortunately died just after finishing the King's Cup. For my first attempt, I think this's pretty good!

Nickname: Mulio
Tribe: Catty (Catty and Catty)
Enjoyment: 3 age and 1 month
Closeness: One body
Popularity: 100

Helth: 394
Power: 492
intelligence: 459
Concentration: 517
Reflexes: 522
Toughness: 379

Colosseum: S
Marathon: B
Flag Race: S4
Contest: A

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-06-16 10:56:39

http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/tm4/se/se_old_pack00.zip
http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/tm4/se_new.html
The second one is where you can download newer sounds from this designer, but you can't get the zipped archive.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2019-06-16 10:57:40

Yeah, I'm kinda curious what's changed since 1.11. I don't want to upgrade if it's going to break something or make something a lot harder or whatnot.

Also, I'm playing around with a golem/magical doll hybrid and it is utterly wrecking faces.

What I have determined, however, is the breeding is really, really weird. Using jewels when you breed doesn't appear to have a direct relation to what you get out of it (as in, if you use a fish jewel, you might not actually get anything fishy, ditto a goblin/clubs/whatever else). The unlockables via the directory are neat though; that's where I got my golem/magical doll one. I now have an upgraded farm, and I think I have all the purchasables bought now (except for the training items that actually take stats away, as I just can't see a point to that).
Fairy pods, or whatever they're called, apparently can't be used for breeding; to you just sell them, or does using one actually do something interesting to a monster like give it a new move or something?

I suppose this is the issue with games that are newer, or newly translated, or whatnot. Most people don't have all the info yet, and that's fine.

2019-06-16 11:09:34

It seems this new version is good. It seems there is alsow an increase in encountering wild monsters in the ruin when you go searching. I encounter 2 there already. Or maybe, i encounter those monster because of the item or supplement that i gave my monster that i haven't notice.

2019-06-16 11:14:44

1.13 doesn't break anything anymore. You can safely update.

2019-06-16 12:09:43

yay me, manage to get all the 4 king cups for the first time! whee! But now, time to put my monster in to hybernation. Hey can they not at least make the life of your monster a little bit longer? I spent time really in maxing most of the stats of my monster but by that time, hes already 4 years of age so dont have much time to play my monster at its strongest before I put him in to hybernation.

2019-06-16 12:48:36

I still suggest a stat cap removal, as it would give us the chance to keep playing the game longer with a particularly liked monster, without the fear of things getting to repetitive because you've reached 999 and there's nothing else to grind for.
Optionally, as a suggestion for later versions, there should be an reward item that increases your monsters lifetime permanently when equipped, or a certain quest that gives you that so mentioned reward on completion.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-06-16 13:28:29

Hell, my last monster only got to about 2 years and 4 months of age, had stats in the high 700s and then got too old and nearly died on me. Not quite sure what I keep doing wrong, but the oldest I've ever seen a monster get is about 3 years and 5 months overall, and that was ironically the very first one I played around with. Magical doll+golem = mean though. Holy god. I got through S-rank with it, was hoping for new unlocks but couldn't live long enough to do the Grand Prix, which I suppose means now I have to hopefully do it all again. It's also weird how your monster will alert you to every status condition except thinness.

2019-06-16 14:17:25

I got a thinness alert before, just not right away.

2019-06-16 14:33:40

yeah, I've gotten thinness stuff too.

In regards to why you would use the equipment that takes a little stuff away in terms of stats, the reason is that  the increases they give you are freaking insane. If you balance a few of those so that you have some that increase what others drop, you can do some extremely fast growth.

2019-06-16 14:40:52

This game is awesome. The English translation is still a bit rough in places but quite understandable, and the game has so much going for it, even if I spent most of the time so far training so far.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134