2019-06-30 01:15:18

Yes, and that's exactly why an all or nothing approach is a terrible idea. We can't say with 100% certainty that each and every game in the database has used authorized sounds. You can take down the obvious ones, thereby demonizing them, but you then would have to tear apart each and every game, question the devs, which, in some cases would be completely impossible, and make judgments based on your findings. I have it on good authority that this won't happen, nor would it be realistic, but it would be the thing to do if this sort of approach were to be taken. I can almost guarantee that by doing so, however, you'd drive a good bit of the community away.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-01 08:03:06

I keep coming back to this. Logistically I see the issues with an all-or-nothing approach, as it would be all kinds of headache. On the flip side, though, if we went that route and a bunch of people left, what they're ultimately saying is that they want to play their games, damn it, and to hell with such piffling things as laws and ownership. It's all okay so long as the ones being stolen from aren't you.

And as an anticapitalist, I'm right with that. Personally, I get that. Large companies are not going to go bankrupt because a few games use some of their sounds, particularly if the games are free. Crazy Party is a great example of this; the game is fun for a lot of people, and costs absolutely nothing. But if large companies got wind of the website, here are a few really troublesome questions that are going to be asked of devs, and subsequently of us if we continue to support these devs:
1. If you knew these sounds were copyrighted, how did you get them without paying for them, and why are you redistributing them?
2. If you knew these sounds were copyrighted, why didn't you go find sounds that were covered by some sort of GPL? Ditto music. To use Crazy Party as an example, the game's been in development for years now, and the music is still just ripped straight from various sources (heavily from pokemon in the battle area). The community's getting all up in arms about how games would be asked to be taken down, but maybe all it would need is replacement of troublesome sounds or music. That's no small thing, I realize that, but why was this done in the first place?
3. If you knew sounds were copyrighted, why did you continue to use them, and suggest that others use them? This one covers virtually all of us who turned a blind eye (no pun intended) for years while this sort of thing was soft-pedalled. Again, personally, if I look at each of you making your own decisions I don't care much. I'm operating purely on behalf of the forum here.

Do what you want on your own time, in your own way. But realize that when a forum represents a community, that community's needs may supersede your own, as anything which badly hinders that community may have a trickle-down effect.

But if you want games like CP to keep being endorsed, maybe get Pragma to find some music that isn't copyrighted. Sounds too. Hell, if he did that, he could actually charge a nominal fee (like 5-10 bucks) for the game, and suddenly he might even be able to afford music/sound libraries otherwise out of reach. This goes for other games too.
Ditto the movie vault. Charge a $1 subscription fee every month. At that point, it's legal, or at least a hell of a lot more likely to be legal. After all, lots of places get you material at a discount, and that's not, as far as I know, mandated by law.

The answer isn't always "we have to leave it" just because "all or nothing" is scary. Sometimes, there has to be change on multiple angles. I feel like some of the people who are most loudly resisting change think that there can and should be no adaptation from the sources of illegal material, and I think that's just shortsighted. They seem to imply that all the onus is on us. Either -we leave it alone or -we crack down and shove everything out the door. Why is there no outcry to get people who are using copyrighted sounds and music to change their practices? Why is this status quo just assumed to be okay when it's not? Look, I like games like CP as much as the next person (or some parts of it, anyway), and I don't want it to die, but I sure would enjoy it if we made people who are actually passing some of this stuff off responsible, instead of just making it a forum vs. mods or a legal vs. moral shitstorm. I don't think it's fair to paint us as bad guys when we are essentially asking the community as a whole to step up and be a bit better about, y'know, not ripping stuff off.

And before you come back with a counter-argument, please pay attention to the fact that I'm talking about the community as a whole for a reason. I can't stress enough that what you do for your own reasons and in your own way is not my business, or really anyone else's but yours. The only way in which we are considering restrictions, and in essence, slightly higher legal standards, is right here on this forum. This doesn't make us hypocrites, it doesn't mean we're out for a witch-hunt and it doesn't mean we hate all media that is not strictly legal.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-07-01 19:51:41

My counter-argument basically boils down to two broad points. When we're talking about games like CP, I can understand your point. I personally find it distasteful, I concede it grudgingly, but I get it. As a side note, I've said many times that I would gladly support CP if things were different, because I think that game is more than deserving of having all the work that's been put into it compensated for.

The thing that actually bothers me is that every dev would have to be questioned in order to make things fair. In some cases, there are devs whose games are in the database but can't be reached. Either they've disappeared, they've passed away, etc. What would you do in those cases? I'm thinking specifically of Kitchens Inc games at this moment. Everyone knows that there were many sounds he used which were Simpsons quotes and things like that. The right thing in that case would be to blacklist those games, but since he's no longer here to correct the problem, even if he wanted to, are you comfortable doing that? There are many older games which could potentially fall into this category, and we just don't know how the sounds used were obtained. In an all or nothing approach, we'd have to get rid of all of them to err on the side of caution, whether the sounds were obtained legally or not.

My second point is that, even if we were to give games that are older than a certain date a pass, or exclude devs who cannot or will not respond to inquiries, we've still got the problem of proving that Game X uses sounds that were legally obtained. These days, almost everyone encrypts their sounds, and for good reason. Would you feel comfortable prying into every single game and examining each and every sound to try and figure out where they all came from? The key word there is try, because even then, I think the lines can get blurry. To use an example, let's take STW. I'm not picking on Sam specifically, it's just one of the largest games this community still plays, thus why I'm calling it out. How do we know where he got those sounds? Even if you questioned him, he could say he received a paid sound library as a gift. How would we know whether that was true or not? Again, I don't play that game, I have no clue what sounds it uses or if it even does use paid libraries, I'm just going on what my impression of the game's quality is.

To get back to the sound libraries example, if someone did purchase sounds which could be used as long as they were credited, would they then have to send each game they make to a board of judges, for lack of a better term, to be poured over and scrutinized before it could be posted to the New Releases room? Would one of the requirements be that they had to attach the receipt for their purchase of said libraries in order to be believed? What if, as I said, the sound library was purchased by someone else, so they wouldn't have the receipt? Does that disqualify them, because anyone could lie about that so easily? Look, I get it. I want all the stolen code and bickering to die in a fire as much as the rest of you, and a vetting process would be one way to kill two birds with one stone, but I don't think this is the way.

So, what I mean by driving the community away has very little to do with games whose sounds are obviously ripped from other sources. We can agree to disagree about how much harm such things actually cause. What I'm getting at here is the vetting process. It's Apple all over again, minus the exorbitant fees, of course, and I don't think a lot of people are going to take that lying down. Besides, and this is most important of all, whether your intent is to start a witch hunt or not, you, the moderators, won't have to facilitate that process. There's a certain subset of the community who will do that for you with great gusto and pleasure, and we all know it. There's no need to sugarcoat it, because once the kids get their toys taken away, so to speak, they're going to pounce on something else. Only this time, it won't be "clone clone clone", it will be, "Little Jimmy used a bad sound, I'm gonna tell on him!" Do we really need more of that? I think not. Most of us are growing extremely tired of the clone drama already, I think this just might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Finally, I could be wrong about this, but making the Movie Vault a paid service won't make it legal. Have you ever heard of Megaupload? It had a paid tier of members, just as many file sharing services do. But, because it was hosting illegal material, it was taken down, and everyone who paid for it lost their money. At its core, the Movie Vault is a file sharing service, the same as Sendspace or Dropbox or what have you. Just because it specializes in a certain type of content doesn't mean that charging money for it will magically make it all better.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-01 20:24:56

The forum doesn't represent the community, rather the reverse, the community is this forum. If we went away, this site would have no reason to exist. We make this place what it is, for better or worse. You want to start the staff on this crusade to suss out the bad from the good. What makes you qualified to do so? How will you come by this data, if as TurtlePower rightly points out that some of the developers have either passed on or moved away from game development. How will you set up this detective team. How will you know who has legitimately acquired sound libs and who has not. You want to lead the mod team on this venture, but the mod team isn't very coordinated, at least publicly. So, what would lead one to think they are behind closed doors. You don't have nearly enough people to do this, and there is only one who I feel would be qualified to look at these games.

Then we come back to a running motif, which happens to be asking people to be better, to step up, etc. Well, it is pretty obvious to me that some of us don't wish to do that, and that you guilt tripping us to try to get us to feel an obligation to do so is lacking in morality. If you simply just took down games when you received requests to do so, I think this would solve any problem. Of course, I think those emails would go to the founders, who don't seem to be responding, but that's not the problem of the moderation staff. You're trying to go too far above your place. This would be like if my mother used her power of attorney over her father to seize all his assets and donate it to charity. OK, some charities got some money that they didn't have before, and that's certainly a good thing, but not really, since the money came illegally into their possession. Using power of attorney is supposed to be in the other person's benefit, and it can be revoked if the holder of that power uses it irresponsibly. I think that's what is going on here. You may have a good reason for wanting to do this, but you don't have the right to do it, nor the team to do it, nor the know how.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-01 21:07:54

Actually, Ironcross, we absolutely -do have a right to do it at this point, until or unless Richard/Sander come in and ask us not to. At that point, they're taking the choice out of our hands. The rest of your power-of-attorney example misses the mark.
It is actually not me leading this crusade, by the way. I am the one left defending it, because once it got rolling I got vocal. I didn't start it, but after it was brought up on list I realized some of the issues I really should've thought about awhile ago.

Turtlepower, I think the key would be reasonable effort. With KitchensInc games, unfortunately Jim is no longer around, but he used sounds that he didn't have a right to. Now, none of his games cost money, and the man is passed on, so no company in their right mind is going to try and sue him or harass him. Anyone who did would probably get a whole pile of negative publicity for their trouble. No good.
Regarding CP, I'm glad you see my point, and I totally understand why your acceptance is grudging. These are more clear-cut cases where we know the sounds aren't strictly legal, but I'm well aware that in many instances we'd run up against situations where certainty couldn't be managed. At that point, we do our due diligence, and if it turns out we were wrong, we did everything we could. We would also publish someplace on the forum that if any active devs were using copyrighted material illegally in any of their work, we'd appreciate them coming forward to work with us in order to keep their games available.

This is where I circle back to you, Ironcross. You're quite right to say that the forum members make the community; if you go, the community as a whole sort of goes as well. But my point stands as well; in fact, they support one another. If something bad happened to the community we'd all have to react, so while person A might be fine with downloading illegal material sometimes, or might be okay with CP having music from the pokemon franchise, or whatnot, they'd still be negatively affected if the site got hit with something, if for no other reason than that a source of socialization and info would be shut down or negatively implicated by law. But please believe me when I say that I recognize, all the way down, that if everybody left, there would really be no community to support. I do realize that. I just want you to recognize that at the end of the day, you want to be allowed to go on supporting illegal practices, when you personally have less to lose from the action than the community at large. It's the equivalent of going to a family member's house, using their internet to download illegal material and get caught. I'll tell you something. I didn't mean to, but I did that; forgot I had MuTorrent open at my mom's place a couple of years back, and her ISP got hit with a cease-and-desist. Now, it didn't matter; nobody got hurt, and nobody got further harassed when I shut the program and apologized to her. But that's not the point. It could have. And that wouldn't have been her fault; it would've been mine. The law, however, would at least at first have been hounding her, not me, because it was on her Internet connection that this was happening. It's similar to how on most games, you're told that if someone has your password and does things on your account, you're still responsible. But on a much larger forum, it's harder to track the individuals doing wrong, so if bad things happened, they'd be more apt to happen to the forum at large. And that doesn't just hurt you; it hurts everyone. Every time you blithely turn away from this issue and dismiss our so-called moralizing as a failure, you're deciding that your rights trump those of the group you belong to.

2019-07-01 22:58:25

Lol. The moderation team can barely moderate as is, the concept of a team checking the validity of every game is laughable at best.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-02 17:40:28

Hi,
Well, this is a new angle I wasn't expecting.
I didn't even consider the fact of examinig each and every game that's headed our way. Do mainstream and fansites even do this? I've seen sites say not to link to illegal material such as movies, but I haven't seen sites that take it further to projects as well.

2019-07-02 19:07:00

Regarding the movie vault:

No, if you charge $1 for it, the person receiving the money would be profiting off someone else's work. I don't think that's a good idea.

As regards to the utorrent example: the devs who actually made available the material will most likely have the bigger problem. And in most cases, stealing copyrighted materials doesn't even get a mainstream devs into trouble, unless they don't change it. GOod recent example is

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/06/ … ca-royale/

Perfect example why devs won't have to worry at all, and especially the forum.

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2019-07-02 21:42:13

Correct. Charging anything for the audio vault would be a massive massive problem for the service. right now the fact that they are asking for donations could  potentially be an issue, but nothing like if there was a subscription.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-07-03 13:52:26

Well okay, colour me stupid on that movie vault thing. You're absolutely right. I was thinking of all the torrent sites, where you pay a subscription fee and get access to stuff, but I suppose those were never legal in the first place.
My apologies, folks.

Aaron, it still comes back to reasonable effort. We cannot be expected to fix or catch everything, but there is some stuff we know about and would have to take action on. There's a lot of "you can't possibly get everything, so why even try?" going around, which is just silly. The point isn't to catch everything; the point is to make a reasonable effort at catching everything, and responding if we find out (as we are likely to one day) that we missed something. We currently know the movie vault is a problem. We currently know CP is a problem. Those are two high-profile examples within the community. We start there and move onward.

However, the point Liam made about how we're barely holding it together as is...that's a good one. There's been a bad turnover rate and a startling surfeit of foot-dragging lately, and you already know my feelings on both because I've explained them on list. I'm doing what I can here, but I absolutely cannot man this ship 67% by myself.

Also, Liam, for what it's worth, I have been advocating from the beginning that you be allowed to return, at least on a light-duty basis, since that's come up before. Again with the foot-dragging. If talks stalled, it was not on my account. I'm doing the best I can here.

I'm going to be brutal for just a minute. I feel a bit hung out to dry here lately. Others got this ball rolling, and I realized I couldn't really justify sitting idly by, so I jumped in. Now most of the people who were talking about this and wanting stuff done are either gone or have faded into the woodwork, to the extent that now it's being characterized as my crusade when that's never been the case. Again, I can't man this ship on my own. Can we please make a firm stance and actually implement it, like yesterday? I'm getting really tired of this back and forth mess. It saps confidence from basically all angles and is not good for PR.

2019-07-03 17:28:34 (edited by keyIsFull 2019-07-03 17:40:59)

why don't we just do nothing until law enforcement actually tells us to do something about it. They usually don't immediately take a site down. We're worrying about a  problem, yes its a problem I won't deny that, but it probably won't come to much of anything.
Yes, you can argue that you feel that is' morally wrong to support noncopyrighted materials of any kind because it's against the law. The weird thing about the law is that the law doesn't matter if it's not enforced, and I haven't seen any enforcement happening against this site. You can argue that it's morally wrong to support these sorts of things, and it might be, and I guess that if tyou and the mod team decide to implement this new rule, we really can't convince you to change your mind or stop you no matter how much we argue against it, as evidenced by what has been going on here. But I am telling you now that many people, me included, are going to leave if you make what is akin to an ultimatum against Crazy Party that says something to the effect that discussion of the game will be disallowed here until all copyrighted material is removed. Someone will make a forum that doesn't do this, and people will join it to talk about the game because the game is good. And people will just flow out of here like a river, as the positive feedback loop will make you lose more and more people. Then you will be moderator of a dead zone pretty much. People will tell their friends that the audiogames.net forum is dead and that only a limited selection of games can be discussed there, and to check out whatever the new forum is since that one is unrestricted, drastically cutting the number of new registrations. I'm not threatening you, or attacking you, just telling you what is going to happen.
Show the moderators how you feel! If you would migrate to a new forum if discussion of games with copyrighted material such as Crazy Party is disallowed, thumb this post up!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-07-03 18:09:05

In one breath you're saying you're not trying to threaten us. Okay. Yet in the next, you're basically saying "Watch this. Guys, come agree with me and strengthen my case". I'm...not quite sure how to take that.
Has anyone thought to reach out to Prggma to get him to update his sounds? Because that's a solution which would presumably work for everybody.
Have you also missed the bit where I'm not really morally against a lot of this stuff? If you did, then I urge you to read more carefully in future. This is forum-based and entirely impersonal. The last thing I'm apt to do, person to person I mean, is go chasing you because you use, enjoy or otherwise dabble in some of these sorts of things. I believe in the spirit of the law vs. the letter of the law, even if I recognize that stealing is stealing regardless of the source.

I dunno. Maybe just consider the faith of your words before contradicting yourself in future.

2019-07-03 18:34:13

nope, I'm not threatening you, I'm just encouraging people to weigh in on the issue even in a small way. I know you may  feel threatened, but I think that's mostly because you're alone here. You're trying to fix something that, to most people on here, isn't broken, and making a bunch of ripples doing it. Just stop please.

This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!

2019-07-03 18:52:38

Yeah its like one guy against the entire forum here, who will win I wonder? Considering the mod team is barely a cohesive unit and isn't in the shape to do this, or really seems to know how to do it, or how to go about it, this will fail spectacularly.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-07-03 18:54:47

...which is why, you'll note, one of my posts from not so very long ago mentioned that feeling of being hung out to dry?

2019-07-03 18:59:53

It's not just about him changing the sounds. It also takes time for other players to get used to the new sounds for well, pretty much 80 percent of the game if not even all sounds. It's an online game, and it does take time. All because of one rule, because of something that will most likely never be an issue.

2019-07-03 19:28:14

"all because of one rule, because of something that will most likely never be an issue"

To me at least, there is an implicit subtext here. The subtext is that the only reason Pragma would be in the wrong is if he was caught breaking a forum rule. i.e., he's fine right now, and has been fine all this time because no one called him on his borrowing of hundreds of copyrighted assets.

This is patently not the case.

Pragma's use of all of these assets is theft, pure and simple. It is theft on the same level that an unauthorized code fork is theft. It is theft in the same way torrenting audiobooks is theft. If someone created something for public consumption, then asked that you pay in order to access it, not paying is essentially violating those terms of access. Someone made art, and instead of paying for it, you decided to take copies for yourself. You aren't depriving them of their art, since they still hold all the rights to it, but you're now taking copies for yourself. And in Pragma's case, he didn't stop there. He then went and spread that art around; he's not claiming the music and sounds are his, but he still doesn't have any legal rights to use these assets in his game.

By this logic - and this goes for anyone sympathetic to the plight of Crazy Party - this means that if you make a game, and you have a sound designer who writes original music, I am at liberty to get hold of that music and use it in my own applications, at least so long as I don't make money off it. I can't claim it's mine, but if I just sorta nod and smile, that's all right, I suppose?
"But no! I hear you cry. That's stealing!"
Of course it is, but somehow it's not okay if you're the target, but it's totally fine if you're reaping the benefits.

This says a lot about mindset, and a lot about privilege. Maybe it's different for you because sources like Nintendo are enormous corporations who won't miss the revenue. But you'll note how both CP and my fictional example just above are non-paid; they aren't trying to generate revenue, they're just borrowing and redistributing sounds. But then it gets into a situation where people are allowed to be stolen from if they meet (or in some cases fail to meet) certain arbitrary conditions. Is that fair?

No, I think not.

I think what we have here is people getting understandably upset that someone's finally calling out some hypocrisy.

The whole issue is really quite loaded, I'll give you that much. But there are certain aspects of it that are actually pretty clear-cut. And I think we should, in the interest of fair play, be discussing those individually, rather than just trying to hide then by lumping them into the thornier collection of all the rest of it.

In short: this isn't just a problem because of some arbitrary rule. It's a problem because we've all known stuff like CP and the vault and even MushZ's Alter Aeon sound pack are full of copyrighted stuff, and we've all gone blithely on using them anyway (yes, I'm guilty here too).

2019-07-03 19:59:22

Please, Jayde, don't behave as if only one, 2 or 3 games are the problem. CP is far from the only game. What about BeatStar, RhythmRage, which have user created content? Who is responsible here? Oriol for creating a game or users for creating copyrighted packs? Should the game be taken down or Oriol should disallow those packs, making BeatStar's content go massively down? We have here Blindfold games as well, which is about 80 games, which are payed, and which have been shared and discussed multiple times. Just a few examples I can come up right away with, but I'm sure if you are so determined to do this, we are losing a huge amount of content. Half of the devs wont care to update their games just to change the sounds, and even worse to limit user creativity in the case of BeatStar. This forum rule is okay, if it means we can't openly shared illegal sounds. That's totally fine, but you can never know how a dev got his sounds. Anybody can claim that they have rights to them, and based on what will you  verify this? What I would do in your case, is ask the devs to encript potentially questionable sounds. This way, end users wont get access to them so easily, and they wont be spread around the forum. So really, if you start going after individual developers more and more games wont be published here, and as a result they will be in their own local communities. I should remind you that Crazy party started as a French exclusive game. If they didn't decide to translate it, maybe we would never get access to such a great title.

2019-07-03 20:03:12

Hello. So i'm going to chime in here, as I see alot of people talking about this, to the point where they want or would like to see Pragma change his sounds. Now, i'm just going to say, Guys, what is crazy party? is it if mario party and Pokemon had A baby, If that was your ancer, You win a prise! Now I don't know about yall, but aside from gameplay, the sounds are what made crazy party, crazy party! Nintendo isn't gunna care about, that. how, meny, times, do, people, have, to, say, it? If it ain't broke, why fix it? You're just gunna go and brake it. I don't know, but if it consirns accessibility and preservation, you better believe i'll keep fighting! ka, mey, ha, mey, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

My chiptune archive is https://chiparchive.com/files/.
And the new sync key is
BQHTXTVRWGMFSI3BI3ZVQ4TGEOGNJJO64
Twitter is https://twitter.com/thechiptunearc1?lang=en

2019-07-03 20:10:10 (edited by keyIsFull 2019-07-03 20:16:19)

@167 whether or not it's theft is beside the point. You can try using the golden rule argument, but the thing is, nintendo hasn't come on here compaining that pragma's game uswed their copyrighted material or threatened any legal action, so it's moot. It would be different if they had, and had gotten people to sympathize with them. They have not, and there's no sympathy at all, just people having fun playing a simple game!
The reason you proposed this change in the first place is because you are afraid of the forum being hit by some sort of law enforcement. It was never about whether any of this was morally right; you said so yourself. You kept bringing up how we didn't want to be on the wrong side of the law or something. Sure the spirit of the law is to have good morals, but the letter of the law, and the enforcement, is something quite different. To continue beating a wounded horse, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
But I'll humor you for just a little second. On torrent sites, which frequently have links that lead to trackers where people are hosting illegal material, the law goes after people and you will see notices that the site has taken down certain listings because of the DMCA. The sites have never been totally shut down after just 1 offense. There are tons of legit torrents. I am pretty sure that if some guy who we could verify was from Nintendo came on and said that we need to remove crazy party from the database because it had illegal material in it, a database editor damn well would, and pretty quicklytoo. THen we could start looking at changing the sounds or something. We don't need to now.

2019-07-03 20:42:14

At this point, we already know that games like CP have copyrighted assets that they shouldn't have. What you're saying amounts to "I will stop stealing if someone tells me to", and that's borderline ludicrous.

2019-07-03 20:48:30

it's not ludicrous at all. That's how the world works. I don't care if it's immoral or not good, that's how the world works. There's no reason for us to be better than anyone else who's doing unscrupulous activities. Maybe there is for you, but for the majority of us, we're just one in a group of millions. Tyranny of the majority is at work here. THe power lies with the people right now.

2019-07-03 21:02:53 (edited by juan reina 2019-07-03 21:06:04)

agree fully with keyIsFull. We are meny, you are one. We will distroi you. Anyone got that reference?

And the new sync key is

2019-07-03 21:11:56

KeyIsFull, if you want to take that mentality with your own actions in your own world, fine. You answer to yourself alone, and if something bad goes down, on your own head be it.
But as the staff of a forum that can be accountable to and for many other individuals, that's just not a stance that's easy to maintain. Because sure, we as individuals can say "we aren't hurting anyone", but if stuff is soft-pedalled and ignored, and then something bad does happen, it's not just on the head of one individual.

We're going in circles here.

2019-07-03 21:19:06 (edited by juan reina 2019-07-03 21:22:13)

Jayde, How meny times will we say it, it, won't, happen! If so, it would have happened with PCA, brailemon, CP, manamon, nead I go on? Point is, You don't have to be affraid.

And the new sync key is