2019-05-20 19:47:38

So after the popular Nintendo music channel BRAWLBRSTMS3 X took down all of their Nintendo music, I was sad, but one thing that I hoped for: official Nintendo music on places like iTUNES, Spotify, etc.
I want to create a list as time goes on so that people can know where to look  of stuff. As of now, the only ones I know that are on Spotify are:
Super Mario Odyssey Sound Selection,
Super Mario 64
Star Fox 64
Kirby Planet Robobot, and a few other Kirby remix albums.
Hope this list can grow much longer down the road.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-05-28 13:09:49

Hi Mitch,
Did you mean BrawlBRSTMs3 X?
This channel is still up and producing more content.

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2019-05-28 13:47:51

What he means is that the channel started to remove all soundtracks from first-party Nintendo games (soundtracks from franchises like Mario, Zelda, Xenoblade, etc). So you'll still find music there, it's just that you won't be expecting music from Nintendo games there due to Nintendo's strict content guidelines. Here's what they had to say.
We are removing all videos containing music owned by Nintendo, since they have finally begun to block their content on our channel. This is a fair warning, so we are acting accordingly to avoid copyright strikes. We don't want another situation like when Smash Ultimate was leaked 2 weeks early. We will no longer upload Nintendo content.

2019-05-28 17:02:10

@3, Thanks for clearing that up. I assume, (and I hope that this is true) that they will begin releasing soundtracks on streaming services, though Spotify seems to be the first one).

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-05-28 17:42:35

test

2019-05-28 18:59:42

@5, i'm confused. Also, would it be helpful for me to add links?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion