2019-07-19 04:06:13

I finished it. And, well, the ending is very disappointing. I like the concept of the game, however. I hope the devs will continue with what they're doing.

2019-07-19 17:19:26

@49 That is the problem. You can't. Still a bit sad about this game. This is such a great idea and has never been tried before, but it's somewhat ruined by that ending which you can't change.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-11-17 20:54:02

Hi! Sorry for bringing that old toppic back, but i managed to disable speech feetback. How can i re-enable it?

2019-11-18 07:45:38

Spoilers.

I was slightly disapointed that you didn't get to go around to each station and send everyone out of the time loop. That would of been funny. All and all though a great game and I hope they add more to it or come out with another!

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2019-11-18 11:14:41

hi
to reenable speech feedback, I think you can tripple tap with 3 fingers, or 2 fingers, or something
last time I checked, you could.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2019-11-18 19:16:53

Hi,
Yeah, double-tap with three fingers.
@Jeffb: Same here, the story in general was a slight disappointment to me. I mean, no matter what you Chose in the end, the outcome was rather sad.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW