2019-05-15 02:11:15

Hi guys
So, i was running the origional beatstar, the first release of the new ver. My friend told me a few days ago that a new version was out, so i downloaded it. However, after I did that, i lost my 1.5 million coins, no joke, me and my friend made a pack with 70 levels, and beat it, so that's how i got those, and my about 500 safe guards
I was wondering, can i get my data back?
Thanks,
Ty

Blind people were the original humans.
If you needed glasses in the cave man days, how could you hunt?

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 02:13:24

Oh, and i know some of you will suggest cheet engin, but, well, i first, don't know how to use that, and second, i don't think beatstar can even be cheated.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 02:17:09

If its in the web browser its very unlikely that you will be able to use cheat engine on it. There are other ways though...

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 03:03:03

It's the App, it doesn't show firefox in the window, but i do have to put NVDA in to forums mode.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 07:05:51

Forums mode? I didn't know NVDA had a mode for forums. big_smile

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2019-05-15 16:27:37

I think it's browser mode big_smile

My tactical battle scripts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dzsmqv2pgqvu1 … h.zip?dl=1
Currently, one of my favorite games is Trimps.
So I'm the Trimper Trooper!

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 20:14:50

Hello
Did you download the new version directly from source code?
If so, that's why you lost your data. the enw version, like I said on another post, uses a different save system. You should be able to use your save.dat with the old version of beatstar, if it wasn't corrupted...

Anyway, sorry about your loss.

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 20:53:18

I still say option 2. Lol

Roses are red,
Violets are yellow;
You challenge me to change my signature,
I say oh hell no.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 01:40:14

No, no.
So, I had the new ver, but an old ver, of the new ver, if that makes sense. After updating, i lost everything.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 18:36:21

where can i get the beatstar source code? or what is the latest version of beatstar (regular)

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up