2019-05-14 06:34:11

So, I have been looking at getting healeys for a while, but before I  do I would like some feedback.

There are two types of people in this world. Those who think they can't and those who think they can. They are both right.

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 19:33:41

Ok, what feedback? I personally wouldn't bother getting them, I mean they went out of style in like 2004 I think, but hey, you do you I guess. Lol

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 19:42:54

why lol

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 20:52:03

What the blazes is this!

I do not know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future.

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 20:56:03

They're like sneaker or running shoes but with a wheel in the heal of the thing, so you can walk, but when you lean back you are then on the wheel and can roll.

I felt the wind of your passing
        is preferable to
I felt the passing of your wind

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 21:13:56

Ah!  Then I guess I do agree with post 2; I haven't seen that concept since like o3 or there abouts, and even then I only saw them on my sister.
But then again, my sister was always trying a buntch of stuff that was bound to be hit and miss, like those sketchers that resembled rollerblades, then you could fold the wheels back in and make it a shoe when you were tired of it.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 19:01:28

I remember the comercials they were so cheesey. It was like this guy in his 40's saying oh no I'm going to be late! Then these teens saying oh no! How ever will you make it in time? Then the guy in his 40's saying good thing I have heeleys. That commercial seemed unrealistic and very forced. But hey if you want to try it go ahead.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 21:10:00

lol.

Hey ag.net: is this table accessible

Can I use this door as a blind person, or should I get an automatic one, since, well you know, blind people can't open doors smile

I'm me. Just me. No one else. Only meeee!

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 19:12:24

Hahaha!  Post 8 reminded me of this
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/1822 … ease-help/
And here's a little side note: because I could have sworn that the topic was actually titled based on the above question, I went to the search box and typed in "how to post."  I hit enter and received the following message:
Insane query. Aborting.
It seems that when you need laughs they're just around the corner...

Thumbs up

2019-05-21 20:03:36

OMFG lol those things are awesome, please please! tell us if you get them. The painful screams will be amazing! hahahahahaaahaha

Thumbs up