2019-05-14 17:41:43

Hi.
To activate the endless mode, you have to press y for yes. Otherwise, press n for no.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-05-14 19:34:17 (edited by Dark 2019-05-14 19:34:40)

That is strange SLJ since I definitely tried Y, along with all the other colour buttons, I'll give it another go and see if it works.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

2019-05-15 19:08:28 (edited by Zarvox 2019-05-15 19:10:06)

Sam, this page seems to have gotten a lot of positive feedback, that's good. Then again, making this accessible is easier than making boogie lightz accessible. As for my personal opinion, I don't see the point in bop it style games for PC. A bop it has 3d coordination, whereas a computer is just a 1d surface of keys. And in this case, you just press about 6 different keys in the same way. If there is online support and it stands out above bop it ultimate, I will consider. I'm just very picky about these types of games for PC. I like beat star and Rhythm Rage, but the others I am not a fan of. Oh, and the new version of super cube is very very confusing on a 1d surface, but the cube turns realistically, so I find it acceptable. Now making a PC version of brain bash would be amazing to play on multiplayer! Make that!

Roses are red,
Violets are yellow;
You challenge me to change my signature,
I say oh hell no.

Thumbs up

2019-05-16 06:00:40

I'm not sure how noone's noticed the typo in "Samtasitc"'s name. I believe it's supposed to be "Samtastic."

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2019-05-18 13:02:28

Angel, bop it with accelerometer is the bop it refresh
Oh yeah, bop it blast is great!

ice, fire, water, thunder.

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 16:27:42

The game is now released for iOS.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mob-shi … 56814?mt=8

Thumbs up

2019-05-18 17:51:40

The game is still completely inaccessible to blind users on IOS. I've just updated the app, and Voiceover does still not read anything on the screen at all.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2019-05-18 20:09:21

I wonder if you may have the wrong app, SLJ? I don't have it, but Sam is saying that it has just released, while you are saying you updated the app somehow. You wouldn't be able to update a just released app I think.

Follow on twitter! @masonasons_me
Thanks, enjoy, thumbs up, share, like, hate, exist, do what ya do,
my website: masonasons.me
If this post is of any use, why not thumb it up?

2019-05-19 06:30:02

@33 check app history. Version 1.3 was 10 months ago.

Roses are red,
Violets are yellow;
You challenge me to change my signature,
I say oh hell no.

Thumbs up

2019-05-19 06:51:02

This game is a ton of fun. have not figured out how to get back to the main menu after a game ends, but I love this concept a lot.

My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my space bar. Prepare to die!

http://l-works.net

2019-05-19 12:45:45

Liam wrote:

This game is a ton of fun. have not figured out how to get back to the main menu after a game ends, but I love this concept a lot.

I'm glad you are enjoying Mob Shift. It's all thanks to the developers I find online. I give them the game modes and then they code it and send me builds of the game. It's pretty exciting when my developers send me builds to try!

Thumbs up

2019-05-20 08:02:09

masonian wrote:

I wonder if you may have the wrong app, SLJ? I don't have it, but Sam is saying that it has just released, while you are saying you updated the app somehow. You wouldn't be able to update a just released app I think.

No, I don't have the wrong app. Feel free to buy the app and give it a try for yourself.
I'll call the release announcement falls, because this is not a new release. Just a big update, with no accessibility updates as far as I can tell. But I would like to be wrong... smile

Best regards SLJ.

Yesterday 17:10:53

settings are unaccessible

ice, fire, water, thunder.

Thumbs up