2019-09-18 04:59:48

I'm really digging this game. One thing I would like accessibility wise is some way to get the tooltips for the costs of doing certain things, like the crafting of things that don't have description links below them. I can get them sometimes using my screen reader's mouse moving stuff, but it's a fiddly process and doesn't always work.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-18 17:11:42 (edited by starlord2017 2019-09-18 17:53:44)

I think our dev is working on those issues. I am not quite sure.
I sincerely hope he is. I can work with the buttons I got, and I have another few suggestions.
we got headers which work just fine, but at the top of the page would be a better spot for the knowledge and money headers. we might not even need headers if the 2 were grouped, followed by citizens.
my next suggestion would be to group the factories, and stuff better in the civilization. I'd like to see headers so i can easily jump  from location to location. right now i have to scroll down each one when I get more advanced and that takes a lot of time for me.

2019-09-18 21:16:08

I was referring to the ones you don't see with the buttons.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-19 00:08:44

yes so am I. for example in the garrison, you don't know how well for example a pillage might be over a raid. For me that is more potluck than anything.

2019-09-19 10:34:24

so btw i wanted to play this cool game again, and almost evolved to the wolven and ends up beeing tiger dudes
so, can we abel to restart?

2019-09-23 05:55:18

You can soft-reset from the settings menu, which puts you back at the evolution stage. If you've done previous runs and reset via in-game methods, you won't lose your progress. I had to do this once.