2020-01-25 00:33:01

Hey. and where is the link to this game? lay out please. From the first post does not work. and all the links that gave also do not work. I will be grateful. thanks.

2020-01-25 00:36:49

Since the dev was banned, it's probably no longer available.

2020-01-25 00:57:20

I wonder if I can get in contact with the dev of this game. All because, ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway? Lets go see.

----------
Hmm... The truth of mysteries. I truely wonder. Don't you wonder?
The wonder of all the human life. Who are you? Do you know?
Can you face yourself? Understand who you are?

2020-01-25 11:24:14

I just wanted to try the game, you know, i don't care if the dev is banned.

2020-01-25 11:53:39

Oh I know. I'll try to get the newest thing. Jc hosting's having issues so his site's not working.

----------

2020-01-25 13:25:06

@105, never mind the fact that you're pretty obviously, oh wait never mind.

2020-01-25 13:52:00

I must say, you deserve a lovely edible pot cookie. I mean really.

----------

2020-01-25 13:54:38

Heh, that's something I hadn't thought of doing before.

2020-01-25 15:20:08

hi, I've came across this topic, and wish to know if a working link is obtainable to this game. all the links  are seemingly dead. I have noticed that the dev seems to be banned, but that does not detract from a valid link request. can some one kindly get me a link to who ever has the game for me to try? Any help would gladly be appreciated.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2020-01-25 16:01:31

Oh it does not at all. But as I said before, jc hosting seems to be having some domain/site issues and nobody that I've talked to has gotten in contact with him, so yeah we'll have to wait til the site shows back up again.

----------

2020-01-25 23:39:15

Hi Frank Z. Thanks for getting back to me. let us hope he is able to resolve his issues. something tells me it would have been a fun little game to try.

There's a place for me in this universe.

2020-01-26 01:17:51

Hey just curious, does he always talk about himself in the third person?
big_smile

2020-01-26 06:52:42

moderation:
It has come to our attention that Audiogame, or shall we say Frank Z, has returned. I won't publicly discuss our methods of verification in use here, lest they help him and others return unbidden.
Needless to say, Frank Z has been permabanned and Audiogame has received an additional year on top of his six months to cool off. Further attempts will result in more time away. Please, simply accept it and stay away.
In light of this and other recent incidents, the rules have been amended slightly.

rules wrote:

We recognize the fact that VPN's, proxies, and other such methods that may be used to hide an IP address have many legitimate uses. We also know that one of these uses happens to be skirting around bans and/or performing harmful activities under the cloak of anonymity. As a result, we require VPN, proxy, etc users to give a short explanation while introducing themselves. If you prefer, you may click the report link below your post and do so that way. We unfortunately have to look at these users more suspiciously. This means it can and will be used against you in the event of an infraction that may have us believe you aren't who you say you are.

2020-01-26 17:23:55

Audio  game had been put on watch for six months. If you got band it was originally said he would be banned for a year. Not six months

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2020-01-26 18:01:55 (edited by omer 2020-01-26 18:04:24)

nah see this
post 49

2022-02-28 12:52:20

Hi.
I accidentally found the working direct link to the Branble game, but I don't know because the developer of the game is banned, I am allowed to share the link here or not.
I can not found any rule that clerifies me about posting the link here, so I will post the link here, and if it is against the rule, I ask the administrators to remove the download link from my post.
thank you:
https://www.pactos.ir/amir/branble%2029%20release.zip

flyby chow wrote:

hi, I've came across this topic, and wish to know if a working link is obtainable to this game. all the links  are seemingly dead. I have noticed that the dev seems to be banned, but that does not detract from a valid link request. can some one kindly get me a link to who ever has the game for me to try? Any help would gladly be appreciated.

All the best,
Adel, Akbari.

2022-03-06 10:55:25

Lol thanksk for bringing this back, I remember when audio demos came up on the anyaudio network a few years ago and everyone was like hey, that's basically scramble with a twist and a similar name, does Branble even have some sort of meaning?
Anyway, I quite liked the game, although it was far to easy in my opinion, jumping basically made you invincible and you could exploit the game that way, if I remember right I had a game lasting for about an hour before I decided to kill myself, the ever increasing map made it pritty easy to avoid the map eaters or what ever they were called, you just had to watch out for tanks because they did provide a little challenge to the game.
Still though, fun experience.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2022-03-06 14:10:50

It is called Branble because the dev's name is Brann.

If you wish to contact me privately, you can do so in the following ways.
Telegram, Rich_Beardsley. Discord, RichBeardsley. Facebook, Rich W. Beardsley
Twitter, RichBeardsley. Email, [email protected]. Both iMessages and emails are welcome.
Battle tag, Rich#12744. You can also add me through my email address.