2019-05-04 09:28:51

For the world. Time for change. New country. How can Britain help the world?
I ask you to show this video to your friends and acquaintances. Share this video with as many people as possible. This is important for our future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tC37926FNc

2019-05-04 10:26:18

I'm afraid you can't do anything with the current world situation. No offense, but what you would do to restore the british empire, for example? who would listen to you? do you think Britain will turn in to an empire just cause of your words? i'm afraid no.
Virtual state? i highly dought that would help.
Again, i have nothing against you but i just highly dought that you, or me, or any of us can do anything about the problem you are talking about.
Maybe i'm wrong though, who knows?

2019-05-04 10:56:20

I do feel strongly that Britain needs to leave the EU to regain it's identity as a nation, and restore the feeling of sovereignty to its people. This simply because I don't like the EU, and I think Britain leaving could spark other EU member states to consider leaving as well. The EU has become too large and too powerful, and doesn't seem to be at all interested in the welfare of the people within its member states. That being said, if the British empire was restored, you would in essence have the same thing, just with a different set of leaders. It would most assuredly try to dominate the continent. I think the dark times we find ourselves in do need to be experienced. I don't know why we are in such a condition, but I don't think fast tracking our way through can help. I hope one day we can form a one world government that respects freedom to the extent it can. I do not see this happening within my lifetime though. We're simply not ready for that yet.

I don't have much to say about a virtual state other than I don't really see why this would even be on the table, or how it could help anything.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-05-04 11:05:20 (edited by flackers 2019-05-04 12:02:58)

You strike me as a confident and powerful speaker. I hope you succeed in your ambition to become a politician. You'll probably have to downsize your policies a bit. At the moment, your plans are too grand. You could probably focus on trying to make changes in your own country with regard to discrimination against disabled people. Every justice movement starts with a minority. Though in the current climate, campaigning for better justice and better rights has become a great way to get yourself pelted with rotten tomatoes thanks to the way that sort of thing is portrayed by the media.

2019-05-04 19:17:52

Britain should first change itself, then perhaps try to help the world.
While I agree that every country has the exclusive right to be as independent and as uncooperative as it wants, there is, however, a better perspective when you're sharing the same land and breathing the same air with others. In my country, there has traditionally been a very stupid mentality of the person being an individual and someone who works on his own, decides on his own; in short, does everything that could be done on his own without accepting help or suggestions. Due to this awfully foolish mentality, it happens today that we can't organise a protest as a union without political influence in the sense that every protest is organised superficially by a community; but in truth, it is organised by a strong politician who does everything to advance his agenda.
In the same way, if Britain refuses to work and cooperate with other countries, it will undergo the same fate as people of my country. Nobody cares if you have been the greatest empire at one point in time, and nobody gives a damn if you come from an old royal family. It doesn't work that way anymore. What is history remains history. And, sadly, history has another meaning these days.

2019-05-04 19:40:13

hey, i'll restore OTTOMAN empire and bring justess the the world again, if i say that the people will strike me as go away, you dam guy
well sure, i'll take that the empire times are over, no matter what you do, you cant make them exist again
so, have a good sleep

2019-05-04 20:33:05

SkyLord,
We must be heard when we are many.

ironcross32,
I support you, about the EU.
About the British Empire, I love Britain, that says it all.

flackers,
In my country...
I feel like a stranger here.
I plan to immigrate. I don't know what will happen in the future.

afrim,
I talked about this.
My goal is to unite, if not the whole world, then a large part of the world to solve world problems.
Most Western countries are now sick with democracy. As a result, we get... I don't know how to say it culturally.

omer
Ottoman Empire is not possible to restore.

2019-05-04 21:24:48

@7, your goal is far, far too grand and, as I have stated to you may times in the past, unachievable. You are attempting to do something that people have tried to do for millennia, and look at what happened to them -- they all failed. No matter how you "unite" the world, or even a group of states or cities, your always going to have strife, conflict, and everything else, and that will only lead you back to what we currently have.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-05-04 21:30:07

Ethin,
Show me the person who tried to do what I want to do. And who lived in the last century.

2019-05-04 21:43:53

That's it. The doggo administration of beerland has had it with these mackinations. We tried to discuss this like civilized heads of state, but you wouldn't listen. We showed you the terrible might of our infernal pizza ovens and beer can cannons, yet you refuse to acknowledge defeat. This brings me to this unfortunate decision. Beerland will have no choice but to use the infamous taco nuke. Once your cities are absolutely covered with taco bell sauce, you may reconsider your position.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-05-04 21:56:08

Hi.

Two things.

Well first, pardon me saying that, but as it seams currently, Brittain isn't even able to rule out an ordered brexit plan, how long are we at this now, 2 or 3 years.

And at ironcross, while I certainly agree that a united Britain is a good thing, if the scottish are with them, but you do realize what happens if Britain leaves the EU? did you, by any chance do an in depth research on what the consequences for the UK, the rest of europe and for example trade economics are? Saying you hate the EU is one thing, but prooving your point and showing some thinking ahead is required. And, let's shall not forget that the EU brings good things as well.
I could just likely say, the USA suck and bring some arguments to the table which emphersize my point, but at the same time saying that everything is bad in the states would be just wrong.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-05-04 22:00:18

@9, I said the last millennia or so. The last century is too recent.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-05-05 01:10:24

azaze@Simba:

Let's see...the deadlock is due to politicians not giving a fuck about the national interest in the UK, and the Irish/Northern Irish border. Add to that the murder of Lyra McKee, and the rise of tensions in NI.....and local elections that saw both main parties get destroyed at a local government (council) level....it's a complete mess. Do I think the PM being ousted will change anything? No. Because most politicians do not want the UK to leave. They'd rather we stay in a custom's union, which is not what the Brexit referendum was about. Oh, and I've been saying this for years, but the EU has too many similarities to both the USSR and Yugoslavia, especially with taking in former Eastern Bloc nations.

Explain to me why three nations have to prop up 24, possibly 3 propping up 23 others. Why should the UK, France, Germany support Romania, Italy, Greece, Andorra, Holland, Belgium (which is in its own political mess, or heading that way)

Scotland cannot support itself if it goes independent. Consider this. Scotland has not a lot in the way of natural resources. All that North Sea oil? Owned by multinational corporations. All that trade? Done within the UK and Europe. If Scotland goes independent, it will no longer be in the EU and may not be recognized as a country by everybody. Imagine, Scotland loses the ability to process oil in Aberdeen, and export to the rest of the UK. It would cripple Scotland to lose that. Yes, the SNP put together a currency idea, but Nicola Sturgeon does not understand the implications of independence. Okay, it may have worked 400, 500 years ago.....but....

Also, for trade, Simba, the UK has the Commonwealth and trade partners outside the EU, Japan, China, the USS, Canada, Brazil, Mexico. If the UK isn't in the EU, it is not subject to export regulatoins set by Brusssels.

Warning: Grumpy post above
Also on Linux natively

Jace's EA PGA Tour guide for blind golfers

2019-05-06 12:52:44

Well, I on't really have an oppinion. I just think to myself: Yeah, that's terrible, this or that sucks, but it is what it is, same with our discussions here in Germany about the climatric changes and the complains about using gas for cars and shit. I hate these discussions. And because of that, my mom for example doesn't buy any plastic bottles anymore, we have a soda stream device at home, I don't like this water out of there, so I always drink water from a glass bottle.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2019-05-06 15:54:02

First dude, you would make a good politician.  Second, the british empire had its time in the spotlight, and see where that got them?  down to a few islands.  They were huge yes, but eventually pieces of that empire started to want their freedom.
It happens with all great empires.  The Sumarian, roman, Greece, , Egyption, Aztec, Mayan, Incan, and the list goes on and on.  Like you said, studdy history.  you might learn something.  no country wants to be ruled by another nation, and the world has always had problems like we have today.

Their is no such thing as a master.  One is never done learning, and those who claim to be a master at something are far from becoming one!!

2019-05-06 18:35:02

I've got free time on my hands, so why not.
World Virtual State: What's the point. What would it accomplish. Because this kind of thing exists only on paper, it has 0 power. It's literally just a message board with fancy titles and maybe a little money. You point out in your video that this organisation would not be recognized by any other real countries, and then go on to say that it would negotiate with all the countries of the world. Most countries don't make a habit of negotiating international policy with random people off the internet.
British Empire: Which countries would unite, exactly? Not only have many of these countries had horrible experiences of British colonialism and so have a very strong cultural desire to have nothing to do with England, but many of them are not doing so well economically, and we've seen how Britten feels about propping up countries that it feels aren't doing as well economically, cough Brexit cough. This is not even getting into the logistics of something like this, like how you're going to convince countries that are doing just fine economically, places like Australia and Canada to join up. And we haven't gotten into the democratic disaster yet.