2019-05-02 09:39:15

And whith that people.
This topic are now on page 3 if it's shitness smile
how cool.

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2019-05-02 10:32:32

@simba me and jimmy, were just having a discussion, i don't think if we started a flame war or whatever, i did post something and he replied to my post, in a way that wasn't offensive, also i have no issues with him you said that we started arguments in other topics too but i don't remember doing that.
@jimmy my IGN was hotgirl, that should tell you why i was there for an hour, because you saw my messages too.

2019-05-02 10:58:16

@fighter, please check my pm

Thanks and regards.
Madhusudan
Visit my youtube channel to dive into accessible tech tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVJNv … 9wXunGvl9A

2019-05-02 12:08:48

I figured you were ha ha

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-05-02 13:46:07

Oh my goooood. this is really stupid. no comment and I am really disappointed now. I wana good game, not piece of ***

2019-05-02 14:12:36

Ok so first, responding to omer's post.
I do sort of agree, but what you're doing isn't much better than what jonnyboy is doing. FYI, i'm 15, and you know better than anyone that I for one can create my own crap being in my beta folder and all. That aside though, if the number 2005 has anything to do with this guy's age, he may be even younger than that.
@jimmy, weather you meant to or not, you basically contridicted yourself by playing that guy's clone. You also would have most likely asked for admin in order to get it. As carter already said, alireza most likely just went on there to troll, but I for one don't believe you when you said you just went on there to see what changes he made. If you were truely against cloning, it wouldn't matter what he did, all that would matter is that at the end of the day, he used stolen code, which he did. Also, you don't need admin powers to see changes he might or might not have made, if they're not obvious to normal players, then they don't really matter because people can't miss what they don't see.

2019-05-02 15:50:47

@56, fighter was just giving out admins and masters.
I was there as well cause I was curious as well.
There was barely any changes, but you know...

Lol the funny thing is, if you look back in the changelog, you can see the link: https://www.jennios.com/etc cm link.
Lofl.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-05-02 19:37:16

Just wondering, why do people who don't have any comment to make feel the need to post here?
Also #38 is right

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-05-02 20:36:15

hello 56
did i said all of them acts like taht, well most of them do,

2019-05-03 14:58:29 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-05-03 14:59:13)

moderators why is this topic here? seriously nothing special here and 3 pages lol.

Yours kindly

2019-05-04 11:22:58

giorgi elbaqidze wrote:

moderators why is this topic here? seriously nothing special here and 3 pages lol.

The topic is here because someone decides to make it, and there are three pages of posts because people on the forum decides to keep posting.
Why are you even posting number 60 if you find this topic that much useless? People could just let the topic die, simply by not posting new comments.
The moderators job are not to close topics, simply because people don't find them useful. Topics are only being closed, if discussions are out of control, if the same topic has been created in multiple rooms and they don't fit in one of those rooms, or if one of the moderators see any reason for closing a topic because of some situation. The moderators job is not to silens the forum members by closing topics. People have the right to say what they want here on the forum, as long as they aren't braking the rules.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen