2019-04-30 13:26:06

Hi, the title says everything, I couldn't Access the AudioVault Website when i tried today and was asking myself if it's pemanently down or just for a few days.
Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2019-04-30 13:38:25

It's only temporarily.

They're moving to a larger server, because the old one was almost full.

I think we went a little overboard uploading new content.

Not to worry though, the new server I believe has double the space, which can mean only one thing, more content!

2019-04-30 13:49:00

ah ok cool, thanks. you know when it's gonna be up again?
Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

2019-04-30 14:05:35

Hopefully when the transfer is complete it will return, which should be about a day or two.

2019-04-30 14:07:16

ah ok thanks.
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

2019-04-30 14:09:01

what is audiofould?

Lamas with hats, but with sponge bob as carl Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAUQt … subscriber

2019-04-30 15:08:44

hi,
AudioVault is a Website where you can download tv Shows with Audio descriptions.
gretings,
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

2019-04-30 16:12:01

man that guys are awesome,

2019-04-30 16:49:00

Hi,
The audiovault is migrating its servers and as there's a lot of data to transfer, its taking a while. smile
Blame it all on the hard work all our uploaders and content providers are doing wink

It should be back within 2 days or so, possibly a few more.
Almost half the data has finished transfering.
When the new server is up though, all I ask is for people to Go easy on the server this month, that is don't go downloading everything, as it is I don't think the server hosts appriciate all the transfers and the bandwidth that takes lol
omer, thank you for the kind words. Makes it all worth it as long as people are enjoying ADV content and liking what we are doing smile
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2019-04-30 18:13:29

I love that website, hope it gets back up soon. smile

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-04-30 18:21:27

@gryff, sorry if I did seem unkind or put any pressure on you. I really apreciate the work you do and audiovault is a damn cool Thing, take your time with the Servers and everything. I just asked because tomorrow I have a free day and I am looking for something to kill time...
Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

2019-04-30 20:35:21

Hi,
Thank you,the best in the world and Ciri.
and really, I totally get you, so no need to fret, just sorry that you don't have access to ADV when you are free to listen to it. smile
Been in the same boat as you many times, so I take no offence or feel pressured.
Its really good to see / heare that people like and enjoy the audiovault, As I said previously, makes all the effort that we all put in worth it. and I am sure the other donators, content contributors and specially uploaders feel the same. smile
and in the end its there for you to enjoy,so if you are getting enjoyment out of it, our objective is achieved.
Cheers
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2019-04-30 20:57:15

I will never complain, it has my favorite show Game of Thrones. I love it so much

Hi, my Skype name is, anr1235, feel free to add me if you wish, i love to make new friends, and thanks.

2019-04-30 21:39:33

Now that I mentioned Game of Thrones, does anyone have the latest episode described? I really would love to watch it. Season eight episode three

2019-04-30 22:14:32

what is the link for audio vault?

2019-04-30 22:43:57

It is http://WWW.*** but it is currently under maintenance. And no, I do not have the Episode... sad
Greetings,
ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

2019-04-30 22:48:30

I hope someone has it they could just upload it to dropbox or something, I really want to see what it’s going to happen and episode.

2019-05-01 05:45:26 (edited by grryfindore 2019-05-01 05:46:02)

Hi,
Even though the vault is under maintenance, I know how much people are hiped for this show, so I uploaded it on db until the vault transfer is completed
check out this post
I did post this in 2 topics so that almost everyone would see  and have access to it. smile
Enjoy
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2019-05-01 13:12:53

We've told people about the vault who aren't on the forum, and someone told me yesterday that it was down. When I told him about the maintenance thing he asked me if we're following something on twitter to get the news because he would also like to know. Which is actually not a bad idea, maybe you should make a twitter account to report news like this for people who aren't on here.

2019-05-02 06:31:27

Hi,
good idea,zakc93 I will hop on it. smile
update, I will write this in the main topic too but people tend to miss stuff hence at 2 places atm big_smile
The site transfer is still in progress, we should hopefully be back up by Sunday or the like.
Grryf

Follow me on twitter

2019-05-05 10:40:58

How is the AudioVault different from the Blind Mice Movie Vault?

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2019-05-05 13:16:41

The audio vault is much faster for a start, plus, audio vault has both movies and tv shows.

Something which blind mice movie vault no longer has.

They were apparently running out of space so they decided to remove their tv shows.

And on top of all that, they use sendspace, which is extremely slow when you're not paying for a premium account.

2019-05-05 18:24:07

Also, you can access audiovault anywhere. Blind mice blocked access to their site from many countries.

2019-05-05 20:02:11

Hello.

Once the vault is up and running, How do I upload movies and tv series's to the audio vault?

I'm gone for real :)

2019-05-06 17:12:26

Hi,
you get them uploaded to a filehost first, such as dropbox
Then you can email me pm etc, or Kool turk and mitch
We will then upload them to the vault
Grryf

Follow me on twitter