2019-04-29 14:15:45 (edited by Still_Standing 2019-04-29 14:16:08)

ah welcome cloner, heh, i'm not going to check the game because i know what's incide from the clonage guy, i'm just going to say one thing: check out this audio
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=jkLQqJX2oSwQjSO

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-04-29 14:22:21

Lol! That's actually pretty hilarious.
Just for the record, the reason we're being harder no this is because, well, let's put it this way. We've seen actual practice games by actual, aspiring developers, that are much more put together than this obvious attention-seeking clone. I mean why would he steal the Gate cutscene if such wasn't the case?

2019-04-29 15:33:54

ok i was envolved whyle my friend is doing the this recording but, ug, never expected to see this one in hre, i still laughing, it is verry inapropriat  but still,

2019-04-29 15:35:16

This is pitiful.
This is absolutely, 100%, pitiful.
You seriously think that this will work? Get you recognition? Fame? Please, just no.
Some advice. First of all, learn to code on your own without just taking other people's stuff and adding the same thing, like Mason's zombie arena. Don't just add more zombie types and say I made a game!
No...

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-29 15:38:31 (edited by redfox 2019-04-29 15:40:16)

woops, I forgot to add a second of all... Lmfoaww.

Don't steal shit and make it completely obvious!
Now, don't take that the rong way.
If, for example, you have some game's sounds, and they're allready organized and you have the library those sounds came from but you don't feel like cutting, in boom libraries case, or just searching threw 321312323 files, in hollywood edge's case, then that's fine. But it doesn't even seem like you changed anything, you just copied the sounds directly from the game folder.
And, judging by your english, your probably a turk or pakistani, or iranian or iraqian, in witch case you don't have paypal if I'm not mistaken, so you almost surtainly did not pay for said libraries.

O and the sceen's thing? I haven't even heard them, but from what I can gather, you just ripped sceens and put them in your game?
How fucking lazy does one god damn person have to be to do that!
You can't spair your precious time to eddit some sounds on, or some reverb, or your own god damn voice? Or even, if you don't have a decent mic, then just use tts!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-29 19:40:01

guys guys guys! You can stop, I need talk here for this topic. dudes, I'm hate clones, And I'm make this clone 3 mounths ago. I'm ask 1 person do you wand make online game with me, but thisuser tell me I'm working  1 game. And Ivan, ultron and more hate me, I don't why, but don't accept this, And I'm cante make online and ofline game for this. I'm repead this, I hate clones! Clones! But, who wands make me online game here, send this topic

2019-04-29 19:42:21

if i understood anything,

2019-04-29 20:28:21

omer your english is ball nuhaahaahahahah!

2019-04-29 20:49:28

Someone who's english leaves a lot to be desired should not accuse someone of bad English skills, know that expression, don't throw stones when sitting in a glass house?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-04-30 00:28:31

fighter2005 wrote:

guys guys guys! You can stop, I need talk here for this topic. dudes, I'm hate clones

Yet here we are.

fighter2005 wrote:

I'm make this clone 3 mounths ago.

So? We're dealing with a pure and simple logic error, one not effected by the linguistic barrier in the slightest. You hate apples, yet you eat  and sell them on the street corner despite many opportunities to pick another line of work.

2019-04-30 00:48:28

@34, @35, you've said everything that I've wanted to say.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-30 09:00:55

ahem now he said: who wants help me for make online game? if i understand correctly.

Yours kindly

2019-04-30 09:14:13

Let me say that taking the SB source is bad, but its allowed by Mason, but stealing sounds and cutscenes?, roflflflflflflflfl.
sorry, but sometimes this forum just made my day.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2019-04-30 10:34:01

Lol this topic made my day.
I just love how this guy says, well, random phrases from what I understand, I mean almost random because they are still on topic.
Never downloaded this and I never will, but how the hell you steal cutscenes from other games, what practice is that?
At least this topic was decent and we laughed on it, not like others where people just trew mud one into another.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-30 14:27:27 (edited by Mitch 2019-04-30 15:15:09)

*slings mud* I'll leave now...

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-30 14:36:52

*sighs*

Paul

2019-04-30 23:22:59

roflfl, post 34 and 35 , just, made, my hole day, lol, you've just said what i wanted to say

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2019-05-01 00:18:06

The more I read of this topic the more I'm tempted to just downsample the sounds to telephone quality and mst3k them so no sane person would use them so we can have just the sounds folder for amusements sake, for those who missed the opportunity to download it. Spoiler alert: Yes I did download it, just to laugh at the absurdity of this heaping trashpile (which is what the directory name for the thing is on my computer.) Lol!