2019-04-28 18:05:41

I wand to tell this because I'm wand to tell right, this is sb2 clone, If you wand play, download!

2019-04-28 18:07:43

*link removed by moderator*

2019-04-28 18:22:25

Wait, is this one of the open source scrolling battles games?

2019-04-28 18:27:30

no, I'm make new sb

2019-04-28 18:49:45

dear bro
here is not allowed clones. Ahem so idk in my oppinion if you don't want get some actions delete topic. Idk it is not only my oppinion let's see others too.

Yours kindly

2019-04-28 18:59:21

wow, i thought you wouldn't dare publish your, piece of, ahem, game, in here.

2019-04-28 19:06:22

wait wait skylord: you are not truth now: his or mason's already released game but sounds, musics, and enemies changed.

Yours kindly

2019-04-28 19:27:31

@7, all right. If i change sounds of, for example, stw, and change the musics and release it, it would be right in your opinion? please, don't defend this dude, we all know he did a wrong thing by publishing his clone here.
Moast of all, he took sounds from firefight, which is, well, not a good thing if you wanna your game to be respected.

2019-04-28 19:41:35

well, ok stealing sounds is a thing in these days but stealing cutseens?
this guy clearly took the cutseens from the gate rofl
not mensioning the music,
you cant found a 1 none coppyrighted material in this thing,

2019-04-28 20:03:32

Dear, please sleep with an english dictionary and spelling corrector tonight.

2019-04-28 20:40:40

adudes, and sky lord, I'm don't horror all, he m m m m, I remember 2 d clone, and some one send 2d clone on any audio, I'm make this, and this is false?

2019-04-28 21:16:10

This is exactly why if I make a clone of a game, I simpley don't put it here. I learned that after uploading "The Blank Game." Honestly, I have no idea why some people are still playing that game. The sounds are from Alternative Magic, and so is the source. If their's something different happening with this whole Scrolling Battles/Firefight thing, well. I haven't been following it, so maybe I missed something.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-04-28 21:26:35

why can't people just take the best audio game that let's you shoot people online, put in very high quality sounds and ask permission from the owner of the code! Is it so hard! we need a good audio game with great sounds and solid code, someone put all these games together ask the owners and make it happen!

2019-04-28 21:45:56

diyego, dude, the code is hard and all blinds using bgt, aha and python, this game is a small game, I'm delete this game soon because I'm and 1 person working online game, this game is small, but this game contains 20000 characters

2019-04-28 23:09:06 (edited by SkyLord 2019-04-28 23:23:02)

yeah fighter, this game contains 20000 characters cause it's very cluttered and unoptimized. And remember, audiogames is not anyaudio. You can put what ever you want in anyaudio but not in audiogames.

2019-04-29 00:15:10

Also, saying that all blind people use bgt is a huuuge assumption, because I'm pretty sure a rather vocal amount of people would like to kindly tell you the faults that BGT has, and I understand those faults, and ow personally feel it's better to use a more mainstream programming language. And SkyLord is right: this isn't Anyaudio. please don't post obvious clones here.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-29 01:27:41 (edited by jack 2019-04-29 02:16:28)

Alright dude. One question for you, and if you can't answer this you're quite obviously one of the cloners (you still are even if you do, but let's see if you knew what you were doing). Scrolling Battles 2, (original 8.6 and 9.6) were the versions to be made open source officially. Is your code based off of that code by any chance? If so, you haven't stolen code, but you stole sounds and cut scenes. Cut scenes! We all are fed up with people stealing sounds, but stealing cutscenes? Come on! Can it be any more obvious you're duping us? Anyway, if it is not based off any of those codebases, then you have stolen code and sounds and scenes and characters and who knows what the hell else. What do you have to say for yourself?
Oh yeah, and post reported.

2019-04-29 02:11:21

first post reported for sure

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-04-29 02:24:41

moderation:
fighter2005, I'm giving you a warning. Unauthorized copies of games, clones, aren't allowed here as everyone else has already done a wonderful job of pointing out. Not only do you rip off multiple audiogames, you have the audacity to claim you, actually, came up with it on your own? Made a new scrolling battles? Nah man I'm sorry, I dare say nobody here was born yesterday. Not flying for a single second.
I'm going with the benefit of the doubt and assuming your a newcommer here. Please have a good look over our rules. They do a pretty good job of illustrating just what's allowed round these parts.
I've removed the link in post two. Should you continue along this path, you'll get much more than a warning pretty quickly. Just a friendly word of advice. With that said, I challenge you to begin coding a game of your own. We have plenty of kind and able developers ready to help you out if you happen to get stuck. We also have a concise list of usable sounds, just as long as copyright is respected.

2019-04-29 02:32:34

or if free sounds don't suffice, you should ask someone to handle the sound design for you. The way commercial sounds work is basically the following:
Distribution: Sounds need to be distributed in such a way that the entire original sound cannot be recovered, whether that be the fact the original sound isn't even in its complete form, or there's enough sounds surrounding it. In the case of music, this is a bit more clear, i.e, game loopss are fine, ringtones are not.
If sounds are encrypted then you're off the hook as your intention is not for people to have access to the sounds in the first place.
Remember that if you choose to use free sounds, for the love of all that's good, attribute them in the credits.

2019-04-29 03:46:56

Sb 2 is open source.

2019-04-29 05:19:25

Yes, but he wasn't clear which distribution he used, and he seemed to come on here with nerves of steal and call it his own production. But that actually doesn't matter because he stole sounds and cut scenes even.

2019-04-29 05:24:12

Yes, true. Those cut seens shouldn’t have been used or even decrypted.

2019-04-29 05:33:46

How the hell did he decrypt them anyway? Honest inquiry, I'm honestly not going to go using them or anything but I could've sworn those were password protected. Even if he had a pack extractor which is what the kids are running around with these days thinking they're so tough and all, aren't the individual sounds encrypted as well? I doubt the guy's got the know how to do a memory dump. Just for the record, this guy left the sounds folder open for all to see, compiled the game yet forgot to remove the includes folder! Lol, this honestly amuses me more than it should, but this guy didn't even try hard enough lol.

2019-04-29 05:52:47

Upon further inspection I see that boss1 is the gray lady, but somehow the gray lady turns into a man-ghost or something. And someone gave him the sounds. Go figure. And look at this god awful readme.
Welcome to the battle city ofline game! gangster productions, proudly presents!
credits
thanks to some one give it me sounds
my informaiton
let's get started!
In this game, you kill enemies with various weapons.
You also have to jump from the rising fire, automatically at the tie levels!
my first version, still good. Of course, two to me!
Like super liam in the game, you have boss battle battles. Great map music is also available. In the game with anbience, while at the same time enjoy the game with music more fun. You can also know the music in short!
Enjoy it! Soon it can be added to the online mod, perhaps, a great game for the enjoyment of the game dear player. Gangster productions wishes good games to everyone!
copiright 2019 gangster productions and nbm-studios, all rights reservet!
Now I'm not really a hardass on grammar/spelling ability and can respect those to which English isn't their native tongue, but goodness knows that you should show some professionalism when doing a readme! Unless of course your game is a lazyass attempt at a clone.