2019-04-21 02:39:18

So, what has been your favorite topic you ever visited and why? Please say this one.

2019-04-21 04:13:45

FYI, you've got two separate topics under the same name containing the same thing down to the byte... Might wanna look into that.

I'd have to say most things on r/askreddit. There's really interesting stuff there if you're ever bored.
If we're supposed to be picking from this site specifically, the BMMV preservation topic is pretty good. I especially like how so many were/are bound together to a given cause since everyone here and by extent the community is more or less entitled to audio described content if they wish. And in the end team work yielded positive results, contrary to the usual horde of protesters and complainers who can't be bothered to do an ounce of work themselves.

2019-04-21 04:38:40

one of my favorites was the most funny/anoying thing you can do with eloquence topic. It was fuh juarasjaurasjuasjasjujasujasujasasujasasasujasujasujas nee!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-21 07:30:49

On this forum specifically? I would have to say the Rate the Song Above You topic. Sadly, it's been dead for quite some time, but the premise, for new members, was that someone would post a link to a song, usually on Youtube, and then the next poster would have to give it a rating out of 10 and explain why. Man, I miss that topic.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-04-21 08:16:13

this one is my favorite.

2019-04-21 09:56:35

My favorite topics were, because I can not choose, the Vocaloid one, man, I love these things and the what is the most anoying song you know.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-21 11:59:28

This one.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2019-04-21 13:53:09

A Hero's Call. The build up was unlike anything I've ever seen rivaled only by the mainstream-style anticipation of games. Absolutely brilliant, and it paid off.
Not to mention some of the stuff that's already been listed here like rate the song.

2019-04-21 16:31:16

my  favorite topic was, "right or not right"

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2019-04-21 17:18:55

Hm post 6, yeah, that one was just nice.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!