2019-04-20 17:42:40 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-04-20 17:45:27)

Addictive dungeon RPG fun. Explore, battle, forage. Loot, craft and magic.

Dungeon RPG is an addictive yet simple, single player graphical text adventure game where you lead your party through an endless world of dungeons. In this fantasy role-playing game, you fight monsters, collect equipment and level up.

You play a party of unlikely companions in Dungeon RPG. Thord the Barbarian, Akari the Rogue and Blixo the Mage are under your control. You must guide them through the fantasy underground world. Discover its secrets and avoid its perils. Find loot and glory. Level up and save the world.

You start in Evengate Town. From here you can find new regions, locations and a quest. The free version gives you everything you need to complete the main quest.

Dungeon RPG is a single player, offline fantasy role-playing game aimed at anyone who has some time to kill as well as monster. The reward is simple fun. Play for free for as long as you like. If you enjoy cool loot, bashing the undead, romping down endless dungeons and levelling up, you will love this simple RPG.

With original artwork and quirky copy, Dungeon RPG is best compared to choose your own adventures but in an ever-expanding sandbox world made up of regions that can be explored. When doing so you will come face to face with monsters, fall into traps, meet the gods and steal the dragon’s treasure.

- Level Up
- Find Loot
- Steal Treasure
- Upgrade Equipment
- Craft Items
- Forage for Resources
- Try some Fishing
- Many Monsters
- Cast Magic Runestones

Loot Up, Level Up! Play now!

Only difficulty I can find is accessing party loot and bank loot away from combat and casting offensive runestones but its doable. Otherwise this is very playable, but the game itself is hard, so if you want a challenge, here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … dungeonrpg

2019-04-20 18:43:00

The game is on IOS, too. But I do not know if its accessible I just searched it on the app store.
Greetings,
Ciri, the Whitcher.

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2019-04-21 09:13:52

I'd be interested to know if it is accessible on iOS. Unfortunately this game has such a generic title that makes it kinda difficult to find without being specific about the developer of the game. Forgot to mention in post 1 that the game is free to play through the main campaign, but you can pay once to remove ads, gain perks and additional content for about 3 bucks. For all the hours I put into it, I'd say it's worth it, but I have such a love hate relationship with the game, and for me that's a rarity. There are things about this I would like to discuss but I don't know anyone else who plays. I will try and contact the developer and see if the minor issues can be addressed. I only wish I found this sooner. If it is accessible on iOS and someone can confirm and post a link to that version, then I will edit post 1 with the additional info.

2019-04-21 09:40:57

It doesn't look like this game is on iOS, at least I can't find it. I looked for the name and didn't find this exact game, then the developer and found nothing. Finally I went to their website through the Google Play profile and can only see an Android link.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2019-04-21 17:48:13

So I downloaded it and , think the ios app is developed by Lili Yi, and I couldn't access it.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-21 19:16:07

Yeah it's probably a different game, unless the description is the similar.

2019-04-21 22:31:47

No it isn't.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion