2019-04-17 20:14:48

hi. ok i no i've done a few stupid stuff, but i can't help it. i'm not surprised people reject me from there websites and forums, for i find it hard to understand various things, i try and work out what's going on and at least interact in one way or another, there are a few forums that i've been on and and work out what's active and what's no longer beeing posted on, and i'd do anything for at least some help to get myself out of trouble and at least back in to the cool gaming world. please can anyone help me out if at all possible? i didn't no that the monkey business forum was dead, i didn't no that the mod forum wasn't active either for i don't want to be band. and i'm taking jayd's advice as much as i can. and i no most people think i'm a dumb individual, and most forums i've been on with people everytime i try and work something out and throw advice out to at least show i'm doing something useful, i then get a message in my gmail inbox from the forum administrator's saying we don't want useless people hear, we'll ban you as soon as possible. i try and avoid it as much as i can, but i seriously feel that i just hope i can at least to do something to avoid beeing band. i don't want to be in trouble, please don't let this happen? i'm so sorry for posting in the dead forums though. i'll take any help from anyone and at least i'll feel like i'm doing something propperly and to have people alongside me would be great. i'll do anything to at least show how sorry i am. well, i'll do anything to be forgiven about all this. jayd i'm so sorry. really sorry

if something you planned goes wrong, don't look back, just carry on.

2019-04-17 20:51:05

Wait, you didn't know that these forums were active? You didn't take it as an indication that the topic was on the last page of the forum and no other posts in the threat have been posted since about 14 years? You didn't notice that the newer topics in the forum are regularly visited?

Sorry dude, but this sounds to sketchy to me.

greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-04-17 21:08:15

i did try and work out what was active and what wasn't, but i no some forums were closed. i am making an effort to get everything as it should, for if i some what find another cool forum wich i might think is active and it isn't, i'll end up beeing band and to lose friends is enough to make me seriously feel unreliable and not worth beeing with

2019-04-17 21:12:47

I find this fishy myself. I don't know how someone can miss the very obvious fact that this forum is very, very active.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-04-17 21:30:29

but how was i seriously to no that most posts were no longer beeing replied too? for i only joined yesterday and i was just replying to various messages that were relating to various things i liked, or most things that i'd probably had an explanation for. but i didn't no that most posts i was replying too were no longer beeing replied too. i couldn't work out how i'd no that nothing would of beeing replied too, for if i'd of known, i wouldn't of got myself in this massive load of trouble. all i no is that most posts are locked, that's the only way i can make out what posts weren't supposed to of been there, but that's all i no. that's the only way i can make it out. i mean if there was another way i could of done, i'd at least of then not been such an idiot.

2019-04-17 21:46:43

No, you didn't just join yesterday, your account says that, but I recognize your writing style. I don't know who you are, but I'd recognize that style of writing anywhere. And I remember your last account on here as well.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-17 21:53:57

Here's how you'd know something wasn't being replied to. Every post tells you the date it was made on. And chances are, if you have to dig up old posts from 2005, you had to use the search function or had to go click the oldest page of the forum and start there. There's a reason it's the oldest. That means it's the stuff people haven't replied to. That's common sense.

Also, you're not in a huge load of trouble, but I personally find your explanations pretty fishy.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-04-17 21:58:36

I'm honestly confused where this trouble -- whatever it is -- ever came into the picture. How does browsing posts from 2005-2008 get you in trouble? That's like saying that my books from 2002 and 2003 can get me in trouble by buying them. Except for the fact that I've already bought them and... nope, no trouble. smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-04-17 22:21:37

I agree with Jayde. It is not hard to listen or read numbers that say when the last reply was. There is an active topics link, for crying out loud!
This just frustrates me.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-17 22:41:07

I think you found those old posts with the search function. Watch the dates and you will be fine.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-04-17 22:53:22

cool thank burak. yeah i think i search for various things for i remember searching for a few games and i think one of the games had the post from 2006. but if i find something with 2019 at least i'll no it's active and at the rite year. thanks burak. your awesome. and sorry if i frustrated you.

2019-04-17 22:58:36

Honestly, if you couldn't tell that those threads were dead, then there is no helping you.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-17 23:26:04

@8 It's not browsing them, it's him bumping them to the top for no reason, being a topic necromancer.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-04-18 00:39:31

@Post 6, when I saw the account earlier today I also wondered where I've seen that writing style before, then decided to do a bit of digging as it originated last year, around end of October/early November. Look at posts of the following accounts:
areyen
elliot
Michul
rachel
Anthony12
Also, look at the old introductions topic, from about post 703 onward and how these accounts (with this same curious writing style) joined soon after one another:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2291 … 2/page/10/
I don't want to make any definitive statements at this point, just that I also find it a bit sketchy, like, perhaps someone is taking us all for a ride or something.
Finally, at least in my experience of searching the forum it should on the face of it be easier to find a newer topic when you perform a search with a particular phrase, such as "loan wolf" or "shades of doom". Finding older topics would require you to scroll through all the newer posts, go to the last page, find a random topic (your screen reader surely has to read a date somewhere in between all of that) and it just sounds like a lot of effort, thus me also being a bit skeptical that this was done purely by accident.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2019-04-18 01:17:58

Fucking for real? All of the topics he revived were on the very last page of each room. The lone wolf was the last one in general discussion, and it would have been very fucking obvious what the fuck you were doing. This isn't just a mistake, I fully believe he is either trolling or just can't read dates and numbers.

Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality

2019-04-18 10:45:55

I think he is the same aryen guy. And he is carl also.

2019-04-18 15:39:25

He's definitely areyen, I looked and holy roflmao.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-04-18 15:50:59

Huh. Is there a way to IP check accounts?

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-18 18:11:01

o!
And the OT thing,
You don't need to put OT before topics that are ot, because it's in the fuckin offtopic room! raer!

----------

2019-04-18 18:59:55

Moderation:

Carter has put me onto a really nifty way of digging up info, and it appears to have unearthed the following:

Crazygamer, you have at least four other accounts that look, act and type a great deal like you. All of them use different email addresses, but all of them have other data to suggest that it's you.

Multiple accounts are against the rules, very explicitly so. You are allotted one (1) account per person.

I am leaving this thread open and am awaiting whatever you may have to say for yourself.

Given that we're talking about a pretty flagrant abuse of rules, not to mention the issue of thread necromancy where you've already got a warning against you, I will be seeking staff input in order to follow through using the community failure clause.

Whether publicly or privately, I would like you to come forward and identify all of the accounts which belong to you. I make you no promises regarding what happens to you as a result of your honesty, but it usually looks better if you confess rather than fighting every step of the way. Please make this as easy on everyone as you can, and we will endeavour to treat you accordingly.

2019-04-18 19:03:31 (edited by Zarvox 2019-04-18 19:05:13)

Last year when I joined the forum I revived 2 topics. A pm topic from 2008 and a paladin one last active in 2017. I just did a google search, found them, and for the pm one, didn't think to check the date. For the paladin one, I thought ok, 2017 is ok, only one year old. Or was it last active in 2015? Can't remember. But I learned after that not to do that anymore. I wouldn't revive a topic passed the second page, and even then I hesitate to revive a second page topic.

2019-04-18 20:19:08

The thing is, it's not an absolutely huge deal if you do this one in a blue moon, especially for a game or a topic that is nominally still active. People still play Paladin of the Sky, for instance. From time to time, it'll happen, and it's not the end of the world. When it's egregious, though, that gets annoying, especially as I think the instance for this particular user was done in bad faith (i.e., he knows exactly what he was doing, and did it anyway in order to troll). I can't prove intent, of course.

2019-04-18 20:28:33 (edited by Mitch 2019-04-19 02:16:13)

Isn't it also interesting that some of his accounts, if this is true, got into a conflict with each other? It was super weird, if this is the case.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-04-19 18:39:20

ok, now listen heer, and listen good! leave me alone! leave me alone you heartless what you so called helpers. you don't really help anyone, it's a trick! and don't give anyone's life a hard one because that is the worse thing you can do. and accusing me for having though's weird names and you think i've other accounts? lol how stupid can you get. wow you secretly help people so they come to the website thinking it's full of fun. what they don't realise it's all a trick. and don't think of ruining my life for that's all you ever do is ruin people's lives. they don't no it, but all this modderation crap they get, is just to worry them, and make them feel nervous in ways you wouldn't no. wow i'm surprised these dumb people who think  they've had help are still on heer when it was all a trick. and thinking that everything that i've even wanted advice for or helped out for is stupid and outdated, your obviously not doing your job propperly. so i'll say this one more time rite? you stop abusing me, for i've done nothing wrong, got that? heartless good for nothing life crushers.

2019-04-19 18:52:58

Moderation:

This is a second warning, Crazygamer. You're not calling us awful names, precisely, but I think others would agree that this is a personal attack, one aimed at the entire staff team. I would wager that most here think we do our jobs fairly well. There are mistakes, there are slips, but we're pretty accountable. This sort of bashing is directly unhelpful, and is pretty off point, besides.

It also needs to be mentioned that all you really did here is get angry because I'm pointing out that I'm pretty sure I know who you are, as far as other accounts go. I'm going to leave this here, however. Others can deal with you past this point, because it should not, by any means, be just me weighing in here. You have yet to respond constructively to the accusations made. If you would be so good as to disclose the names of your alts (we've got four, are there more?) we can go from there. I'm afraid it's looking pretty grim at this point though.