2019-04-17 17:47:45 (edited by kelwl 2019-04-19 02:24:19)

Galatium is a 100% free to play PBBG and text-based MMORPG.

Join the epic battle that never ceases as you strive to become a true legend. Will you be a vicious Gladiator and allow your rage to rule the battlefield ... or perhaps a pillaging Pirate where looting is a joy as well as a priority? Select from six mighty classes and begin your journey of becoming the best of the best!

No downloads required. Use any device that has a web browser.

Start playing Galatium for FREE, right now!

Take on Monsters
Monster Arena

Join a Worthy Clan
Clans

Unique Boosters
Tarot Cards

Complete Quests
Quest Log

Explore the Forest
Forest Exploration

Socialize in Chat
Chat with other Players

after a few days of playing this game, I find literally everything is accessible, and I just received a message from the developer, hearing that I am playing with a screen reader, wants to know if anymore improvements to accessibility can be made.

so guys, give it a try
http://www.galatium.net/signup.php?ref=5209

2019-04-17 23:05:14

This sounds cool. I'm not a big fan of text-based games, but if the story is good I might keep playing. I'll check this out soon.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-04-17 23:16:04

I played this game a while ago and it was not really Story driven and didn't have much quests. I'm a fan of quests and exploration and usually dont do pvp and such things. Do you think I could like this game? Don't want to Register for nothing...
Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher

Greetings,
Ciri, the Witcher
(If you want to get in touch with me, contact me via twitter (ciri1240)

2019-04-19 02:26:43

there are already 2 quests that I am on just as a new player. there are other towns u can go to for more quest. and according to the help files, u will have to discover the quest by really exploring the town.

for those who are in to pvp or pvm, this is a decent game to play that does not take up too much of your time.