2019-04-24 18:34:30

so since this is the topic for it, i'll ask my question here because it is very annoying and happened for like 3 months and isn't getting fixed,
i feel like my ears are full, and keep moving my mouth to fix it i went to 3 doctors, one of them didn't tell me what it is and just gave  me something that i needed to drop into my ears it was a disgusting liquid.
the second doctor said that my ears are filled with wax and cleaned  them and gave me some pills and another disgusting liquid like thing, now this last one, is what got me worried, he told me to chew gum and if it didn't get fixed return to him i did, and he said that my ear's nerves are weak, and gave me some pills that give me a headache and  my body tempreture rises when i take them, has this ever happened to anyone? do i need to be worried about it or the doctors are just too dumb?

2019-04-24 20:17:17

@ 26 If you want someone to answer your question it's better if they see it as a new topic, not just a continuation of this one.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.